I have a super super simple layout for you today! I used my Silhouette again and I am still getting used to the software. I'm sure if you've used MTC, SCAL or even Design Studio, it would come fairly naturally, but I've only ever really used my Gypsy. I'm so used to designing layouts in my Gypsy that I am having a hard time figuring out how I am going to translate my normal process to the Silhouette. My layouts may be fairly simple till I get my bearings. I also have to get used to the fact that I don't have thousands of images at my disposal...well, I do (in the online store), but I can't afford thousands of images right off the bat. ;)
I used the "Sun Kissed" sentiment to accent my journaling space. It is from the set by the same name! You can REALLY tell that these are quality stamps, when the outlined font shows up so nice and crisp!
- 12 x 12 base (DCWV Brights Cardstock)
- 11 3/4 x 11 3/4 patterned paper (American Crafts)
- Photo Mats
- 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 (kraft) and 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 (yellow)
- 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 (kraft) and 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 (yellow)
- Swimsuit Clothesline, Journaling Space, and Ric Rac Border - Silhouette Online Store
- "Splash" Silhouette software - USING my OWN font - I love that feature!!!
- Sentiment - Scrappy Moms Stamps - "Sun Kissed" Set
- Stickers - K & Company
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- 3/8" Grosgrain Ribbon - Michael's