Happy Wednesday! I have another project using the brand new set of stamps from Scrappy Moms Stamps - Sun Kissed! Officially, sneak peek week is just about over, but I still have lots more projects planned with this set! This layout is super bright and colorful, which may not be for everyone, but I think it's perfect for summer pictures.
If you haven't seen the newest set, check out another look at all of the fun sentiments that are included! You can order them HERE!
I embossed the sentiment again...I think I may be obsessed.
- 12 x 12 kraft cardstock
- 11 3/4 x 11 3/4 yellow polka dot cardstock
- 9 x 9 printed cardstock (DCWV Sweet Stack)
- Photo Mats
- 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 (kraft) and 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 (blue printed cardstock)
- 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 (kraft) and 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 (blue printed cardstock)
- Popsicles - Silhouette Online Store
- Tag Shape - Silhouette Online Store (Echo Park)
- Sentiment - Scrappy Moms Stamps - Sun Kissed Set
- "Summer" stickers - Recollections Travel Scrapbook kit
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- 3/8" Swiss Dot Grosgrain Ribbon - Michael's
I have a couple of quick things to share...
If you won one of the card sets from my 1000+ Followers Giveaway, they are on their way to you! Thanks for being patient! I really only wanted to make ONE trip to the post office with my 3 year old. I thank you and the post office thanks you too! :)
I updated the "About Me" page to include some frequently asked questions! If you have a question that isn't answered, please don't hesitate to send me an email. My contact information is also listed there!
There's still time to enter the EAD Monthly Color Challenge & the Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge! I also added blinkies to my sidebar underneath my design team information, so you will always be able to find the most current design challenges!
I think that's about it! My husband's birthday is this weekend and my daughter is very excited. She decided he should have a "baseball" party, so I'll try and remember to take some pictures of what a "baseball" party looks like to a three year old. So far it involves a lot of balloons, streamers and a cake, of course.