Monday, June 27, 2011

EAD Hop: I Heart U!

Happy Monday!  It's time for your weekly dose of EAD inspiration!  If you arrived here from Jenn's blog, Double N Designs, then you are in the right spot.  If not, head back to the EAD Designs Blog, so you don't miss out on a single thing!

I totally embraced a few of my favorite items for my card today...kraft cardstock, white gel pen stitching and these Isabell's Umbrella stickers from EAD Designs

 I can always tell when I really like something because I have a hard time actually using them.  This would explain all of the unused stickers I have from childhood.  So many unused stickers...sad times.  ;)
I also wanted to point out that I added the sentiment using my Silhouette and one of my favorite fonts that I have on my computer.  This is seriously one of the best features and although I LOVE my Cricut too...it would never have been able to pull this off.  Just to give you an even better idea - this font is cut at 36pt.  


Your next stop on today's hop is


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I am hoping to get some scrapbook layouts done this week.  I have been having trouble coming up with anything lately, so hopefully my scrappy mojo will come back this week!  

16 comments:

Jenny said...

Super cute! Your stitching is always SO perfect! :) I need to learn more about this Silhouette?!

Jenny
papercraftjenny@gmail.com

~amy~ said...

Oy...couldn't get any sweeter!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

adorable and so cleaver too with the cut out font!

Cake Addiction said...

Love the stitching! Just a that little something to it!

Victoria said...

Wow!! Love this card!!

Jingle said...

Oh, dear me, this is just too adorable!

mandalj said...

That is so cute! I love the "stitching". I totally understand about all the stickers from childhood - I was exactly the same!

Sue D said...

These birds are so cute and I like how you cut the sentiment.

Christine Riley said...

I love your card, Lauren! Gorgeous image from EAD and I love the shape of the card. Love what you did with your Silhouette too! I ended up taking the plunge and bought a Silhouette. It should be here tomorrow, I'm so excited! :)
Hugs, Christine

Cristi said...

lauren, you out did yourself!! This card is so stinkin adorable!! I love the way you cut your saying, perfect!!
Big HUGS
Cristi

joeygirl86 said...

Aww this is soo darn cute!! I need to try the kraft with the sticker combo..I'm a little scared, but you make it look so good! :)

katieo said...

Pretty card. I know what you mean. I always save my favorite stickers for a "special" card. Then I forget about them. Love the cut out font.

Scarlette said...

Love this card. So cute! I like that font you used to cute the sentiment. What's it called?

bonnie said...

Oh this is the cutest card EVER! Love it sweetie! I collected stickers as a child and I too never used my favs! I still have them somewhere! :) Hugs x

Melissa said...

Absolute beautiful, love your work!

Cat Spicer said...

i love the big scalloped base on your card!!