Happy Happy Monday! It's time again for an EAD Designs Monday Hop! This week our theme is graduation. I put together a very simple card that leaves plenty of space to tuck away a little money for your special graduate. (Let's be honest...that's why graduating seniors send out announcements, and really is there anything more appreciated by kids going off to college or young adults going into the "real" world than cold hard cash? Nope.)
If you are hopping along with us this morning, you should have arrived here from Jenn's blog - Double N Designs. If you have hopped out of order, make sure to head back to the EAD Designs blog, so you won't miss out on a single thing...plus you won't want to miss out on this week's great giveaway!
I added a little "library pocket" to the inside of the card, so the check doesn't get lost!
I used one of my favorite sticker sets from EAD Designs - Fly Away With Me.
Just a little reminder...not to enable you or anything. ;)
The next stop on today's hop is
- Card Base 8 1/2 x 11 - scored at 4 1/4
- Mat trimmed to 4 x 10 3/4 (K & Company - Sweet Nectar)
- "Grass" 4 x 3 - I used my scissors to create the hills
- Clouds - Silhouette Online Store
- Flower Border - Silhouette Online Store
- Hot Air Balloons - EAD Designs Fly Away With Me Stickerz
- Library Pocket - Silhouette Pre-loaded image
- "The Sky's the Limit" Scrappy Moms Stamps - Designer's Choice set
- "Congratulations" Scrappy Moms Stamps - Everyday Greetings
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Make sure to check out this EAD's Monthly Steal for June! It would be so cute in a kitchen or breakfast area!