Monday, June 13, 2011

EAD Monday Hop - You Rock my World!

Happy Monday!  I hope you are ready to hop along with the EAD DT this morning!  If you arrived here from Jenn's blog, Double N Designs, then you are in the right spot.  If not, you'll want to head back to the EAD Designs Blog, so you don't miss out on anything!

I love this cute little shaped card that I found in the Silhouette Store.  (Wouldn't it make a cute 80's themed party invitation too?)  I combined with a fun sentiment from the newest Paper Smooches release - Random Sayings.  

I am your last stop on today's hop!  Thank you so much for joining us!

14 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh Lauren what a cool card! Super fun! :) Hugs x

~amy~ said...

soooooo cute!

Gloria (Disneynut4life22) said...

love it! Super cute:)

Emily said...

LOVE THIS! makes me think of Jenn;)

Sue D said...

Your card rocks!!

Court said...

Very sweet!

Coffee said...

Lauren, those sayings are so cute and so is your card.

genagirl said...

That is really cute! Kinda makes me want to dig out those old cassette cases in my closet and do something with them!

joeygirl86 said...

How cute!! I love how you made this into a shape card! :)

mandalj said...

Wow! Brings back memories of school. Very cute!

Melissa said...

I just love this and the sentiment is perfect!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

how fun it this card! I love it, reminds me of my teenage years! I'm giving my age away now! lol!

Scrappy Mel said...

OMGosh - sooooo stinkin' cute! I love that cassette tape cut - ADORABLE! :)

SHartl said...

That card is adorable and perfect with the sentiment!