Thursday, June 9, 2011

EAD's June Color Challenge

EAD Design's June Color Challenge begins today!  If you haven't played along with us before - here's how it works!  Link a new project based on the color challenge to EAD's blog HERE!  Just for participating in the challenge - you will receive a 25% off coupon to use at the EAD Designs store and ONE lucky winner will be chosen at random to receive a $20 gift certificate to the EAD Designs store!

I made a simple shaped card for my project today!  The colors photographed a bit funky...I promise it is close to the color challenge colors.  :)  I used the Stuck on You Stickerz set - isn't it the cutest?  


The color challenge is open till June 23rd - so you have plenty of time to play along!

Materials Used:
  • Shaped Card Base - welded two jam jars together from the Silhouette Online Store
  • Stuck On You Stickerz - EAD Designs
  • Baker's Twine - Scrappy Moms Stamps
  • Cuttlebug D'vine Swirl A2 Folder
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
  • Sakura Pigma Pen - Black 03


4 comments:

~amy~ said...

oh my goodness...how creative are you?! LOVE it.

Candace said...

cute Lauren! I ordered myself some EAD stickers the other day and I can't wait to get them!!!

Candace

scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

joeygirl86 said...

OMG! How cute is that !Love the jam jar! :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

lol! you're right, we did it again! atleast you got the colors right!
liz :o)