EAD Design's June Color Challenge begins today! If you haven't played along with us before - here's how it works! Link a new project based on the color challenge to EAD's blog HERE! Just for participating in the challenge - you will receive a 25% off coupon to use at the EAD Designs store and ONE lucky winner will be chosen at random to receive a $20 gift certificate to the EAD Designs store!
I made a simple shaped card for my project today! The colors photographed a bit funky...I promise it is close to the color challenge colors. :) I used the Stuck on You Stickerz set - isn't it the cutest?
The color challenge is open till June 23rd - so you have plenty of time to play along!
- Shaped Card Base - welded two jam jars together from the Silhouette Online Store
- Stuck On You Stickerz - EAD Designs
- Baker's Twine - Scrappy Moms Stamps
- Cuttlebug D'vine Swirl A2 Folder
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Sakura Pigma Pen - Black 03