Before I tell you anything else about this card...let me preface by saying that I know that these BEETS look like radishes. I swear to you that they are in fact beets. They were clearly labeled as "beets." (It was actually a set - an eggplant and a beet. Isn't that a bizarre combination?) I was sucked in - they were on sale for $0.50 and even if I never ever use these
radishes beets again - they made me laugh, so it was totally worth it. Now I need to figure out what kind of card I'm going to make with an eggplant.
You can find these funny stamps HERE!
- Standard A2 Base
- Beets - Silhouette Online Store
- Sentiment - Scrappy Moms Stamps - Good Eats Set
- Face Stamps - Peachy Keen Stamps - Happy Lashes Face Assortment
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Tsukineko Pigment Ink - Pearlescent Ivy
- Color Box Liquid Chalk Ink - Maroon
- Gingham Ribbon - Michael's
- Button & Twine - Michael's
Alright - I am taking tomorrow off, but will be back Friday with my summer craft round-up for the week. The kids themed crafts don't seem to be super popular, so I will give it another week or so. I may stop posting here on the blog and only post quick pictures on my Facebook page.
p.s. Erica - if you are reading this...this card is dedicated to you and all of the darn beets that keep ending up in your CSA box. :)