I can't believe that Scrappy Moms Stamps is already a year old! I have been lucky enough to be a part of their fabulous design team from the very beginning. I am completely and totally biased, but I think Scrappy Moms Stamps design the best sentiments out there. Melanie and Tammy have put together a week full of new projects and lots of giveaways! Make sure to head over to the Scrappy Moms Stamps blog to check out all of the fun! (Today I am featured along with Corri!)
I was trying to come up with my favorite sentiment or my favorite stamp set, but there have been 18 sets so far, and I love them all. It was impossible, so I decided that I hadn't used before, but had been on my "to-do" list for awhile.
Since I had trouble deciding on a favorite stamp set, I put together a collage of a card from each of the 18 Scrappy Moms Stamps releases!
Whew...I had a hard time narrowing it down to 18. There were quite a few that I ended up leaving out, but you should be able to get the idea. :)
Just because it's an extra special week...I did a VERY quick video featuring a few frequently asked questions. Hope you like it!
- Card Base - standard A2
- Mat - trimmed to 4 x 5 1/4 (DCWV Whimsy Stack)
- Nesting Artisan Shapes - Silhouette Online Store
- Scalloped Border - Silhouette Online Store
- Fairy - Silhouette Online Store
- Tag - Silhouette Online Store
- Sentiment - Scrappy Moms Stamps "Happily Ever After" set
- Face Stamp - Peachy Keen Stamps 1 1/8 Princess Faces
- Baker's Twine - Scrappy Moms Stamps
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Sakura Pigma Pen - Black 03
- Brad - American Crafts
- Stickles - Diamond
- 3/8" Yellow Grosgrain Ribbon - Michael's
Thank you so much for stopping by today!
I have LOTS of projects coming up this week, so make sure to check back!