Saturday, June 18, 2011

Holy Guacamole!


Happy Saturday!  I have another sneak peek of the brand new Scrappy Moms Stamps June Release - "Good Eats."  For this card I combined two sentiments...

ALL Scrappy Moms Stamps are currently in stock and shipping is FREE through June 30th!

Materials Used:
  • Standard A2 Card Base
  • Mat - 4 x 5 1/4 (K & Company)
  • Avocado sized at 4.25" from Preserves
  • Angel Wings sized at 1.71" from Indie Art
  • Halo sized at 5.40" or (.72" using real dial size) from Paper Doll Dress Up
  • Sentiment - Scrappy Moms Stamps "Good Eats" Set
  • Peachy Keen Stamps - Funshine Face Assortment
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pens - White and Black
  • Baker's Twine - Scrappy Moms Stamps
  • Button - stash
  • Stickles - Diamond

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Make sure to visit the rest of the Scrappy Moms Design Team's blogs for LOTS more inspiration!

 Just a heads up - I've enabled anonymous comments again, so you don't have to sign-in to leave me a comment.  A few weeks ago I turned them off because I was getting slammed with LOTS of spam and some not so nice comments.  For those of you that always say sweet things - thank you!  I read every single one and it always makes me happy!  It's fine to leave a not so nice comment or an obnoxious spam comment, but just know that I delete them...but not till AFTER I read them.  Okay, glad we had this talk. :)

15 comments:

Jenny said...

LOL, love the card (as always!). It's adorable Lauren. I really need to get me some of these Scrappy Moms Stamps!

P.S. Thanks for the 'talk' too, LOL!

Jenny
papercraftjenny@gmail.com

Card Creations by C said...

What a neat idea to make your avacado an angel. I already went ahead and ordered this set of stamps yesterday!!!

Pat N. said...

Adorable card! The sentiments are perfect for it.--Pat N.

mamawcindy said...

Love your little Angel Card!!! Too Cute. :0)
cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

buglvr2010 said...

Oh my goodness! This is so adorable! I love it!

bonnie said...

So cute sweetie...love the halo and wings and cute peachy fave and the paper is fab! Hugs x

Tara said...

Love it! Glad to know also that I am not the only one getting spammed like crazy lately :(
Tara

joeygirl86 said...

Omg! How ca-ute!! I love your holy avocado! :) perfect Peachy face!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

OMGosh!!! Sooooo STINKIN' CUTE! I love that you used those 2 stamps together! Tammy said, "That card would have been good with "That's the pits" too" when I showed mine to her. LOL Great minds think alike!! Simply ADORABLE!

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Hi Lauren,
Super cute card...love it. You are so very talented, I've been lurking for forever but now...I'm publicly following and you rock! TFS! ~Shen

Tina said...

I just wanted t say i LOVE your blog!!! I have an 18month old daughter so i've started scrapbooking all her pictures. I'm trying to oget into card making but right now its seems llike i dont have a good imagination for that.
oh an p.s. you should post some more of your layouts i scraplift alot of them :P oh and you and your daughter are super gorgeous!!!

Daisylove Creations said...

OMG, your avocado angel is soooo stinkin adorable!! You are so super talented Lauren!! I always look forward to your posts :0)
TFS!
Hugs,
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

Avocado with wings, very creative. Adorable.

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

Adorable!!! :-)

HappyPlaceJen said...

OMG!! I LOVE this card!! I happen to love guacomole, too! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/