***Looking for my Scrappy Moms Stamps Spectacular Blog Hop Post? Click HERE!***
Isabell's Umbrella and EAD Designs are releasing a BRAND new set of adorable stickers this month! Hold onto your hats...this is another ridiculously cute set.
p.s. These coordinate really really well with Kawaii Friends - just in case you needed both sets. ;)
I made another shaped card using the Silhouette's Design program. During the last Isabell's Umbrella release, Jenn from Double N Designs combined the stickers with kraft cardstock, and I loved the way it looked. I'm so glad that I remembered to give it a try - I really like the soft colors combined with the kraft cardstock. So simple and sweet!
- Card Base - Silhouette Online Store (welded two tag shapes)
- Branch - Silhouette Online Store
- Feathered Friends Stickerz - EAD Designs/Isabell's Umbrella
- Sentiment - Scrappy Moms Stamps - Spring Fling Set
- heat embossed
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Orange Gems - Target $1 Section
- Baker's Twine - Scrappy Moms Stamps
- Patterned Paper - DCWV Citrus Stack
Have a great weekend!