Friday, June 17, 2011

Scrappy Moms June Release!

Happy Friday!  Today is the start of another week of Scrappy Moms Stamps sneak peeks!  This month Melanie and Tammy are releasing TWO brand new sets!  They are both in stock and ready to ship...and guess what?  Scrappy Moms Stamps is offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders through June 30th!  

I LOVE these!  Not only are the sentiments funny, but all of the fonts are really great!



This one is perfect for any patriotic projects that you have...the 4th is just around the corner!

I'm not sure if this is legal or not, but I used my Cricut AND my Silhouette for this card.  Shhh...don't tell!  ;)  
Materials Used:
  • "Pretty Pretty Please" Card
    • Easel Card: 4 1/4 x 9, "face" of card 4 1/4 x 4 1/4
    • Mat 4 x 4 - DCWV Citrus Stack
    • "Pretty Pretty Please" cut using Silhouette & Brady Bunch Remastered Font - cut out once in red and once in lime green.  I then layered the extras to make the letters a bit more substantial.
    • Cherry cut using my Silhouette
    • Sentiment Mat 4 1/4 x 2 1/4 (kraft) & 4 x 2 (blue)
    • Sentiment - Scrappy Moms Stamps Good Eats Set
    • Baker's Twine - Scrappy Moms Stamps 
    • Button - from my stash
    • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
  • "Little Sparkler" Card
    • Standard A2 Base
    • Mat sized at 4 x 5 1/4 (Martha Stewart Paper)
    • Little Girl sized at 4" from Twinkle Toes
      • Peachy Keen Stamps - Happy Lashes Face Asst.
    • Circle Border - cut using Silhouette
    • Tag Shape cut using Silhouette
    • Fairy Wand cut using Silhouette
    • Sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps Yankee Doodle Dandy Set
    • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
    • Martha Stewart Glitter Glue - Garnet
    • Baker's Twine 

Make sure to check out the Scrappy Moms Stamps Design Team's Blogs
 for LOTS more inspiration!


Bonnie
June Guest Designer: Sandra


Happy Friday!  I will have my first kids' themed Summer Art post up later this afternoon!  

14 comments:

Yai said...

Your "Little Sparkler" Card is CUTISIMA!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable!!! Love the new stamps! I just had to order them:) Can't wait!
Sherrie K
http://sherriscraps.blogspot.com

Laura said...

Oh, these are soooo cute! I love the cherry one...so original! I've never been able to get the girl cut from Twinkle Toes to look right, but I love yours!

{{HUGS}}
Laura

buglvr2010 said...

Oh my goodness! I love them both!

scrappy critters said...

Oh how cute... I just love them! That little girl is ADORABLE and LOVE the easel!

♥Tam

Scrappy Mel said...

Lauren - they are sooo cute! I love the cherry one - how original!!! That little girl is ADORABLE! :)

bonnie said...

So cute...love them both...so sweet :) Hugs x

Jenni said...

Love the new stamps! I have to order them! Thanks for sharing your ideas.
Jenni
http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com/

Live Love and Scrap said...

Oh my goodness...the are BOTH so dang CUTE!!!

I totally thought of pretty pretty please too when I saw that sentiment!!!

You're little sparkler is just the cutest!!!

hugs,
Sarah

joeygirl86 said...

Oh my goodness..that little sparkler is sooooo cute! And the cherry on top is perfect, love your cards as always! :)

MyCuriousCrafts said...

How pretty are those...so very pretty. I have got to have some patience with my Gypsy. TFS! ~Shen

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

Beautiful cards! TFS!-Sam :-)

Trisha said...

This little sparkler card/ girl is just Precious! Love it Lauren!!!

HappyPlaceJen said...

Love these cards, Lauren! The Little Sparkler is my fave stamp from the new Yankee Doodle! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/