Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Scrappy Moms Sneak Peek!

I am back today with another peek at the new Yankee Doodle Dandy stamp set from Scrappy Moms Stamps.  I keep noticing all these "make-your-own ribbon" type sets at Michael's and I think they are awfully cute, but I decided to make my own instead of buying one.  This was REALLY simple and even though I used a layered image from my Silhouette - you could easily recreate it with shapes from almost any Cricut cartridge or even punches.  To give it a little more dimension I "popped" up the blue scalloped circle and the kraft circle using pop dots.
Don't forget to place your orders before June 30th to take advantage of FREE shipping!


That's it for today...short and sweet, but before I go - here are a few reminders:


Photobucket

You still have time to enter the "Sweet Treats" Terrific Tuesday Challenge...link up HERE!

There's still time to enter...link up your project HERE

EAD is also sponsoring this week's Sketchy Thursday Challenge!
You can link up your project HERE!

I need to get some scrapbooking done this week...

5 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh this is fabulous Lauren...amazing project...I love those ribbons...so cute :) Hugs x

~amy~ said...

LOVE this....it's soooo perfect!

Scrappy Mel said...

Very cute - my kiddos would love to wear this for 4th of July!! I will have to give this a try! :)

buglvr2010 said...

Love these! I noticed these at Michaels...and thought I could do that! Great idea and color combo!

HappyPlaceJen said...

I've seen these ribbons at Michael's, too, and thought that I could make them. So glad to see yours! Great job! ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/