Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge!

It's a new month and it's time for the Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge!  To play along with this challenge - put together a NEW project using the Sweet Treats Cricut cartridge and link it to the Scrappy Moms blog.  If you don't have Sweet Treats...don't worry about it!  Just use a similar image from a different cartridge!  Sweet Treats is one of my MUST have cartridges.  Not only does it feature adorable cupcakes and ice creams - it also features adorable word art and great tags!  I paired my little ice cream sundae with a sentiment from one of my favorite have Scrappy Moms Stamps sets - "Sweet Somethings."   



I thought I would also show you a project using my new BFF - my Silhouette.  It's obviously not using a Cricut cartidge, but the artwork is VERY similar!  

Hope you will play along with us!  
Click HERE to link your project!

Hope you are having a great week so far!  

6 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh so yummy sweetie :) I missed it, I had it down for 14th!! So cute girly! :) Hugs x

Melissa said...

Pretty projects!

Lezlye said...

So cute Lauren.. Now you have got me looking into a Silhouette! Dang it! Can you use Scal or Make the cut with it?

Sherrie K. said...

Cute tag~ I just love the colors!
TFS!
Sherrie
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

love the tag, lauren!

Scrappy Mel said...

They are both so cute, Lauren! I love the colors you picked. :)