Thursday, June 2, 2011

You're the Bee's Knees

Happy Thursday!  I hope you are all having a good week so far.  Paper Smooches and EAD Designs have just released the newest set of stickers and rub-ons - Random Sayings.  It is a super cute and very versatile set.  You can find them HERE!  Don't forget that 10% of all sales from the Paper Smooches/EAD Designs co-branded products will be donated to help fight Breast Cancer.  


Make sure to visit the rest of EAD Designs "Geeks" to see some more wonderful projects using this adorable set!



Materials Used:

Thanks for stopping by today!  I have a lot of crafting to get accomplished over the next few days, so make sure to check back!  I am actually waaay behind (crafting, housework, errands) because I've spent the last two days reading The Hunger Games trilogy.  I didn't want to read it because it seems like that's what all the "cool kids" are doing right now, but oh my goodness...once I started it was very hard to put them down.  I finished them early this morning, so back to normal.  :)  So much for working ahead...

8 comments:

Melissa said...

So cute, love it!

Jacqueline said...

so cute love the sentiment.
ps. I invite you to enter my blog candy giveaway where you could win a $10 GC to my shop click here to enter
~ Jacqueline

bonnie said...

OMG Super cute girly! :) Hugs x

joeygirl86 said...

Eeeek! That is adorable!! :)

~amy~ said...

well, if this isn't the cutest ev-vah!

Sherrie K. said...

Cute shaped card...TFS
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So cute, Lauren! I LOVE the sweet little bee! :)

Stephanie said...

adorable!