Thursday, July 7, 2011

EAD Color Challenge & Christmas in July

Alright...get ready today's post is looong.  I've got a lot to cover!  First up - today marks the start of this month's EAD Designs Color Challenge!  This month's color palette is so cheerful and fresh!  Don't forget that if you play along with us - you will receive a 25% off coupon to use in the EAD Designs store and one lucky winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to EAD!  

I used the super cute "New Beginnings" sticker set for my simple card!  I hope you can play along with us!  You can link up your project HERE!
New Beginnings

Also...EAD and Paper Smooches just released a brand new set of Christmas Sentiments!  I know a lot of you industrious types have probably already started planning out your handmade Christmas cards...me too.  Hahahaha!  I decided to work on a Christmas layout instead of a card that would ultimately get lost in my card stash.  :)  (It's good to be realistic.)

I used the rub-ons for my layout and I cannot say enough good things about them.  I probably sound like a broken record, but really - they are amazing!  They are so easy to work with and look great!  Check them out!

Christmas Sentiments
One more thing...make sure to check out July's Monthly Steal!


Materials Used:


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

sooo much cuteness!!!! Love the white gel pen!

bonnie said...

Oh I love them....anything with gingerbread on I love!! Super cute as always sweetie :) Hugs x

L.B. said...

Your gingerbread men are so cute and that tulip card is just so peaceful looking..need to find field full of tulips now!

Glora said...

Lauren, your projects are ADORABLE! I especially LOVE that LO! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Melissa said...

Very nicely done, love your layout!

joeygirl86 said...

Both of your projects are super cure! Love the gingies too, they made me smile! :)

Tina said...

Yeah!!! Finally another layout.. both very cute!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

both are adorable! I'm glad to see you creating again!

Lisa said...

LOVE that layout Lauren!! So sweet!!

scrappy critters said...

OMG... I have a thing for gingys and these are the cutest ever!! Just love the card as well.

♥Tammy