Alright...get ready today's post is looong. I've got a lot to cover! First up - today marks the start of this month's EAD Designs Color Challenge! This month's color palette is so cheerful and fresh! Don't forget that if you play along with us - you will receive a 25% off coupon to use in the EAD Designs store and one lucky winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to EAD!
I used the super cute "New Beginnings" sticker set for my simple card! I hope you can play along with us! You can link up your project HERE!
Also...EAD and Paper Smooches just released a brand new set of Christmas Sentiments! I know a lot of you industrious types have probably already started planning out your handmade Christmas cards...me too. Hahahaha! I decided to work on a Christmas layout instead of a card that would ultimately get lost in my card stash. :) (It's good to be realistic.)
I used the rub-ons for my layout and I cannot say enough good things about them. I probably sound like a broken record, but really - they are amazing! They are so easy to work with and look great! Check them out!
One more thing...make sure to check out July's Monthly Steal!
- Standard A2 Base
- Mats trimmed to 4 x 5 1/4 & 3 3/4 x 5
- Artisan Nesting Shapes - Silhouette Online Store
- New Beginnings Stickerz - EAD Designs
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen
- 12 x 12 Base (kraft cardstock - Recollections Brand)
- Mat trimmed to 11 1/2 x 11 1/2 (K& Company)
- Photo Mats trimmed to 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 and 4 1/4 x 4 1/4
- (3) Tags sized at 5" from Winter Frolic
- (3) Gingerbread sized at 4" and 3"
- "Funshine Face Assortment" - Peachy Keen Stamps
- EAD/Paper Smooches Christmas Sentiments Rub-Ons
- Baker's Twine - Scrappy Moms Stamps
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Martha Stewart Glitter Glue
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!