Monday, July 18, 2011

EAD Monday Hop - "One of a Kind"


Happy Monday!  It's time for the EAD Designs Monday blog hop!  If you arrived here from Joanna's blog - Scrap-Making, then you are in the right spot.  If not, make sure to head back to the EAD Designs blog - you won't want to miss out on a single project.  

I used on of my favorite EAD Vinyl Rub-On Sets - Flower Doodles.  I did a bit of super simple paper piecing to create my "one of a kind" flower. 

Flower Doodles

I also used a stamp from the newly released Quirky Quotes set from Scrappy Moms Stamps!  


The next stop on this morning's hop is 

I hope you will check back a little bit later!  I am the guest designer over on the Peachy Keen Stamps blog all week!  I have a week's worth of scrapbook layouts to share; plus some very cute blog candy!

17 comments:

bonnie said...

Awww how pretty! :) Hugs x

~amy~ said...

okay, Flower Doodles is on my shopping list...love it!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

your card is so cute!

Amanda said...

This is so cute! Love the flowers!

amandawoodau at hotmail dot com

joeygirl86 said...

This is so pretty! Love the paper piecing!

Jingle said...

This is so cute! Love it!

Jenny said...

What a great card. So simple yet beautiful. TFS!

Jenny
papercutcreations.blogspot.com
papercraftjenny@gmail.com

Sue D said...

I like your flowers!

Amy Lee said...

very cute!

scrappy critters said...

so sooo cute! Love that pink flower! And your layout is ADORABLE!

♥Tammy

katieo said...

great combination of paper rub-ons and stamps
katieoscreations@gmail.com

mandalj said...

That's so lovely! The pop of pink is perfectly pretty!

HappyPlaceJen said...

This is so pretty! I love this "One of a Kind" flower vase! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Scrappy Mel said...

So cute - I love it! :)

Ema said...

I just love the Peachy Keen's stamps. Thank you for a chance to win...Love your creative talent. thanks again

Crafty Starkie said...

This is adorable! I love the sentiment!

Melissa said...

This is wonderful, I just love how you have the followers poppin out, great job!

mzcherub at gmail dot com