Monday, July 11, 2011

EAD Monday Hop!


Happy Monday!  I hope you are hopping along with the EAD Design team this morning!  If you arrived here from Joanna's blog, Scrap-Making - you are in the right spot.  If not - make sure to head back to the EAD Designs Blog, so you don't miss out on a single project!  



My card today was inspired by a card that I saw on Pinterest.  (Such a time-sucker...but I still love it.)  You can find the original card HERE!  I separated the train from the train cars and I'm really happy with how it turned out.  I will admit that I was a little nervous to make the initial cut, but it turned out ok.  ;)


Cute Transportation




The next stop on today's hop is 
Materials Used:
  • Card Base - 4 1/4 x 9, scored at 3" and 6"
  • Mat - 4 x 8 3/4
  • "Grass" - 3 3/4 x 8 1/2 
  • Train - Cute Transportation Sticker Set - EAD Designs
  • Sentiment - Scrappy Moms Stamps Simple Sentiments
  • Train Tracks sized at 1" from Pop-Up Neighborhood
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pens - White & Black

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I am going to try and get the Summer Craft post up later this afternoon - sorry that it's so late!

15 comments:

callyannc said...

Such a cute card.
Love the trains! CallyAnn
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

bonnie said...

So cute sweetie...those stikers are awesome! :) Hugs x

Jenny said...

Adorable Lauren! Such a cute idea.

Jenny
papercraftjenny@gmail.com
papercutcreations.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Your card is beautiful, I just love it!

Stacey said...

super cute card!

Stacey
shalbgewachs at sbcglobal dot net

Court said...

This is SOOO cute! WELL done Lauren!

joeygirl86 said...

this is adorable! love the pattern paper too! :)

Sue D said...

Very cute--I like the fold on the card--perfect for the train.

katieo said...

Love the way you positioned the trains on the track

Judy said...

This is a really great card! Thanks for sharing....Judy J
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

mandalj said...

You did great! Well worth taking the risk in cutting!

Courtney said...

Such a great job! I love how you disconnected the train!

~amy~ said...

wowza...I love it!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

oh my goodness, this just adorable!

Live Love and Scrap said...

It turned out so stinkin cute!!! LOVE it!!!

hugs,
Sarah