Happy Monday! I am so happy to be the guest designer for Peachy Keen Stamps this week! I have FIVE brand new layouts to share with you this week. I will be sharing a layout for each season, plus one birthday themed layout to round it out. Hopefully they will inspire you to get caught up on your scrapbooks.
Not only am I sharing a ton of new layouts this week - Peachy Keen Stamps is also sponsoring a giveaway! I will have all the details at the bottom of this post!
I decided to start off with a "spring-y" layout. I sing You are my Sunshine every night to my daughter, so when I saw this title - I knew it would be perfect!
I am happy to tell you that I will be giving away a set of the Happy Lashes Face Assortment!
This set is so versatile - I think it may be my all time favorite! For a chance to win this adorable set - all you have to do is leave a comment on one or ALL of my posts this week. If you would like 10 chances to win - you can comment on each of my posts this week here one my blog and the corresponding post on the Peachy Keen Stamps blog! You DO NOT have to be a follower or email subscriber of either blog to win, but of course I wouldn't turn you away! ;)
- (2) 12 x 12 kraft cardstock
- (2) 11 3/4 x 11 3/4 plaid cardstock
- Photo Mats
- (2) 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 kraft and 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 wood grain
- (2) 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 kraft and 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 wood grain
- Title sized at 2.63" by 5.50" from Silhouette
- Girl sized at 6" from Cricut Lite Twinkle Toes
- Using "hide contour" feature on the Gypsy, I hid her face, so I could stamp a face.
- Peachy Keen Stamps - 1 1/8" Princess Faces
- Umbrella sized at 13" (5" using Real Dial Size) from Cricut Wild Card
- (3) Clouds sized at 3.75" and (2) sized at 3.40" from Cricut Simply Charmed
- (7) sets of Rain drops sized at 4" from Cricut Simply Charmed
- (3) tall Tulips sized at 2.25" from Cricut Simply Charmed
- (3) small Tulips sized at 1.82" from Cricut Simply Charmed
- (3) Grass borders sized at 1.025" by 3.925" from Silhouette
- Tags sized at 1.58" by 1.01" from Silhouette
- Patterned Paper - DCWV Playtime Stack
- Baker's Twine - Scrappy Moms Stamps
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Hampton Art Glimmer Chalk
- Faber-Castell Watercolor Pencils
- Pop Dots
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you will check back all week to see all of my Peachy projects!