Happy Wednesday! I can't believe the week is already halfway through. So far, I've shown you a spring layout and a summer layout...today we have arrived in fall, which sounds lovely after weeks of 100+ degree temperatures here in Texas. I am planning to use this layout for my daughter's first day of school pictures (she starts preschool in the fall), but you could definitely use this layout for almost anything!
See that red polka dot apple...that will probably be me on the first day of preschool, while Nicole will probably be more like the happy yellow apple. Oh well...that's as it should be. I did some more paper piecing for this layout, and I couldn't be happier with how those cute apples turned out. I wasn't sure at first if I was going to add faces to my Faceless Fruit, but they looked so sad and lonely without a sweet Peachy face. So...of course I added some little faces. This time I used the Funshine Face Assortment. Did you know those were the very first Peachy Keen face stamps?
Don't forget that this week I will be giving away a set of the
Happy Lashes Face Assortment stamps!
All you have to do for a chance to win is leave a comment on one or ALL of my posts this week! If you'd like 10 chances to win, just leave a comment on each of my posts here at Lauren's Creative and a comment on each of my posts on the Peachy Keen Stamps blog! You do not have to be a follower or email subscriber of either blog to win, but as always - I would love to have you! I will draw a winner using random.org and the winner will be posted Sunday, July 24th!
- 12 x 12 kraft cardstock
- 11 1/2 x 11 1/2 white cardstock (top corners rounded)
- 11 1/4 x 11 1/4 apple patterned paper (K & Company)
- 3 x 11 kraft cardstock (added scalloped edge using Martha Stewart Rotary Cutter)
- 2 3/4 x 11 white cardstock
- 2 1/2 x 11 green cardstock
- 1/2 x 11 kraft (scalloped edge using Martha Stewart Rotary Cutter)
- Photo Mats/Journaling Space
- 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 kraft, 4 3/8 x 6 3/8 white, 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 green (top corners rounded)
- 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 kraft, 4 3/8 x 4 3/8 white, 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 green
- 4 1/2 x 2 kraft, 4 3/8 x 1 7/8 white, 4 1/4 x 1 3/4 green (top corners rounded)
- (5) scalloped circles sized at 2.25" from Birthday Bash
- Peachy Keen Stamps - Faceless Fruit & Funshine Face Assortment
- Title "apple & EYE from Cricut Birthday Bash and "of & my" from Cricut Wild Card
- "EYE" embossed using Cuttlebug A2 Swiss Dots Folder
- Baker's Twine - Papertrey Ink
- Buttons - Michael's
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pens - White & Black
- Hampton Arts Glimmer Chalk (cheeks)
- Faber-Castell Watercolor Pencils
- Pop-Dots & Glue Dots
- Sketch Inspiration
Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to check back tomorrow for a little Christmas in July inspiration!