As promised, I have a Christmas layout to share with you today. I dusted off my Paper Doll Dress-Up cartridge and got to work sprucing up Santa and his reindeer with some Peachy Keen Face stamps. If you have been wanting to purchase some Peachy Keen Stamps for the first time or add to your collection - this weekend they are having a "Christmas in July" sale July 22nd, 23rd & 24th! Make sure to check it out! I have my eye on a set or two...or three. ;)
I did have to cut out some images a few times, to create layers - it is a bit time consuming, but definitely worth it in the long run.
I will use the smaller rectangle for journaling - more than likely I will add another piece of white (or maybe kraft) on top of the pink patterned paper, so that the writing will show up. It's a little hard to tell in the pictures, but I outlined the stars with diamond Stickles to add a bit of sparkle.
To attach the twine to the reindeer, all I did was run a line of gel glue and then attach the twine. I did the same thing to attach the baker's twine to Santa's bag.
Don't forget that this week I will be giving away a set of the
Happy Lashes Face Assortment stamps!
All you have to do for a chance to win is leave a comment on one or ALL of my posts this week! If you'd like 10 chances to win, just leave a comment on each of my posts here at Lauren's Creative and a comment on each of my posts on the Peachy Keen Stamps blog! You do not have to be a follower or email subscriber of either blog to win, but as always - I would love to have you! I will draw a winner using random.org and the winner will be posted Sunday, July 24th!
- (2) 12 x 12 kraft cardstock
- (2) 11 1/2 x 11 1/2 pink patterned paper
- (2) 11 3/8 x 11 3/8 white cardstock
- (2) 11 1/4 x 11 1/4 green patterned paper
- Photo Mats
- 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 kraft, 4 3/8 x 6 3/8 white & 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 pink
- (3) 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 kraft, 4 3/8 x 4 3/8 white & 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 pink
- Journaling Space - 4 1/2 x 2 1/4, 4 3/8 x 2 1/8 & 4 1/4 x 2 pink
- Title "Waiting for" sized at 1.80" from Cricut Winter Woodland font "Santa" sized at 2.93" from Cricut Wild Card
- Sleigh sized at 4" from Cricut Paper Doll Dress-Up (cut out 3 times - kraft, red & black)
- Santa sized at 4" from Cricut Paper Doll Dress-Up (cut out hat and coat 2 times - red & white)
- (3) Reindeer sized at 5" from Cricut Paper Doll Dress-Up
- Moon & Stars sized at 3.92" from Cricut Paper Doll Dress-Up
- (3) Sets of Stars sized at 4" from Cricut Once Upon a Princess
- (2) Squares sized at 1.50" and (2) sized at 1.80" from Cricut George and Basic Shapes
- Peachy Keen Stamps - Funshine Face Assortment & Critter Faces Set A Medium
- Patterned Paper - K & Company "Secret Santa"
- Cuttlebug A2 Snowflakes Embossing Folder
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Hampton Art Glimmer Chalk
- Baker's Twine - Scrappy Moms Stamps
- Stickles - Diamond
- Martha Stewart Glitter Glue - Carrera Marble (Santa) & Obsidian (sleigh)
- Pop Dots
Tomorrow I will be participating in the Peachy Keen "Let's Face it Friday" Challenge, so my layout won't post until 10:00 AM CST.