Happy Friday! I can't believe this week is over - it went by so fast, and I am definitely sad to see it end! I have had such a good time and appreciate all of the sweet comments that you have left. Thank you to everyone at Peachy Keen Stamps!
This week I've taken you through a year's worth of scrapbook layouts; the only thing that I had left off was a birthday themed page. I am so excited to participate in the Let's Face it Friday Challenge! This week's theme is "Puns." I decided to have a "won-DEER-ful" birthday celebration for the sweet deer from Create a Critter. If you'd like to play along, you can find all of the details HERE!
I don't care how many projects I do with the Create a Critter cartridge - I never get tired of it. The Peachy Keen Critter Face stamps just push the "cute" factor up even more. I have been saving this patterned paper to use for something special, and I decided that this week is awfully special, so it's the perfect time to put it to use. I know that bright patterns aren't for everyone, but I love these - especially when paired with my favorite kraft cardstock.
All of the animals are dressed up and ready for the deer's party. I added distress ink and white gel pen doodles and faux-stitching to EVERYTHING in this layout. It is a bit time consuming, but I try to distress and doodle as I go. Normally while my Cricut is cutting out the images, I ink things and put together what I can. I like to have everything put together and ready to go once I start to actually put the layout together. Sometimes I end up changing a few things around from my original design, once the cuts are in front of me.
Don't forget that this week's giveaway from Peachy Keen Stamps is the Happy Lashes Face Assortment set!
All you have to do for a chance to win is leave a comment on this post - for an extra entry make sure to leave a comment on the corresponding post on Peachy Keen's blog! I will draw a winner on Sunday morning using random.org and post the results on Peachy Keen's blog and here on mine!
- Sketch Inspiration
- (2) 12 x 12 kraft cardstock
- (2) 11 1/2 x 6 patterned cardstock
- (2) 11 1/2 x 5 patterned cardstock
- (2) Borders - 3 3/4 x 12 kraft & 2 1/4 x 12 patterned cardstock
- Photo Mats: (4) 5 1/2 x 3 3/4 kraft & 5 1/4 x 3 1/2 green pattern, (1) 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 kraft & 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 green pattern
- Journaling Space - 5 1/2 x 2 1/2 kraft & 5 1/4 x 2 1/4 green pattern
- Title: "Brady Bunch Remastered Font" - cut out using Silhouette
- Banners & Grass- Silhouette
- (2) Logs sized at 1.95" from Create a Critter (make sure to flip one)
- (2) Branches sized at 2.50" from Create a Critter (make sure to flip one)
- (4) Balloons sized at 3.00" from Create a Critter
- (5) Mushrooms sized at 1"from Create a Critter
- (2) Presents sized at 1" & (1) sized at 1.50" from Create a Critter
- Cupcake sized at 1.25" from Create a Critter
- Party Hat sized at 2.50" from Create a Critter
- Bird sized at 2" from Create a Critter
- Squirrel sized at 2" from Create a Critter
- Fox sized at 2.15" from Create a Critter
- Owl sized at 2.01" from Create a Critter
- Deer sized at 3.25" from Create a Critter
- Beaver sized at 2.25" from Create a Critter
- Peachy Keen Face Stamps - Critter Faces Set A Medium
- ALL Patterned Paper - Ki Memories "Paisley Parade"
- Baker's Twine - Scrappy Moms Stamps
- Martha Stewart Dotted Scallop Border Punch
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain (EVERYTHING is inked)
- Cuttlebug Swiss Dots A2 Embossing Folder
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Hampton Arts Glimmer Chalk (Cheeks)
- Mini Brads
- Pop Dots
Thank you again for all of your sweet comments! I hope that you will stop back in the future, if you liked what you saw this week. I don't normally post 5 layouts in one week, but I always have lots of projects to share!