Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps - Gnomes!

We are halfway through July's Scrappy Moms Sneak Peeks!  Today I used a super cute sentiment from the Quirky Quotes set.  I was so excited when I saw this funny sentiment because it gave me an excuse to buy these funny gnomes from the Silhouette online store. 



Materials Used:


Make sure to check out the rest of the Scrappy Moms Design Team Blogs for lots more inspiration!

Bonnie
July Guest Designer: Jenn


I will be back in a bit with my 3rd Peachy Keen Guest Designer post.  
Today I have a fall themed layout to share!

If you missed my first two posts, you can find them HERE and HERE!

Here's a peek of a project I will be sharing on Saturday as part of my Summer Crafts series.  So far this week's crafts have all been a hit.  (Nicole didn't help me with this one, but she should get quite a bit of use out of it!)

20 comments:

Glora said...

These gnomes are ADORABLE!!!! I LOVE them! Your color choice is just right too! Hugs- Glora

CRAZY4CHRIST said...

so cute, love the little gnomes!!
Kristan

Sanwanya said...

Wow such a cute card! Your talent is amazing!
♥sanwanya

Amanda said...

Super cute! Love the gnomes!!

Jenni said...

Those gnomes are the cutest ever!!! Great job. I love the background paper too.
Hugs, Jenni
http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

jen46706 said...

Super cute, reminds me of the new movie the girls love, they would love sending this to thier sitter that is going back to school. Great job!

Crafty Starkie said...

Awe! I love it!

Cristi said...

That card is so adorable!! I love tose little gnomes and that sentament is so cute!!
Big HUGS
Cristi

Christine Riley said...

Wow, Lauren, this is ADORABLE! Did you use the print and cut feature on your Silhouette? I haven't played with that yet, I'm a little intimidated. I've seen some tutorials online, but I guess I'm just afraid to try it. You have inspired me :) I LOVE your layouts too, they are all fabulous!
Hugs, Christine

bonnie said...

Ok now these are just the cutest lil' gnomes EVER! SWEET! X

Brenda said...

hahaha, those gnomes are fabulous. Those expressions are too cute. Love em
hugs
Brenda
I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

HappyPlaceJen said...

Love your gnome card, Lauren! You did a nice job with all of the details. :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

OMGosh - these are the CUTEST gnomes, EVER!! I love, love, love this card! :)

- Mel

Jana said...

Love it! I am becoming a gnomeaholic! so cute!
blessings,
jana

janabailey.blogspot.com
janambailey@wtconnect.com

TyTynNiyasmom said...

This is too cute!! Love it!


Candace
mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

*Alison* said...

Oh my heavens.. so cute.. I just love the colors you used.. the gnomes are adorable.. :) hugs

Aman said...

Love those chubby gnomes!
You have a great eye for color combos!

amanbains1 at gmail dot com

callyannc said...

I just got these stamp sayings and cannot wait to use them. Your gnomes are sweet. Thanks CallyAnn
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

Tana said...

This turned out super cute!!!

Live Love and Scrap said...

CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!

hugs,
Sarah