Friday, July 15, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps - July Releases!

Happy Friday!  Scrappy Moms Stamps is releasing TWO brand new sets of stamps today!  They are all very cute (as usual)!




Here's my first project using Happy Campers!


For LOTS more Scrappy Moms inspiration - check out the design team members' blogs:
Bonnie

Make sure to welcome our July Guest Designer:
Jenn



Have a great day!  I will have an abbreviated Summer Craft post later today - I've been battling sinus headaches all week, so we haven't been super crafty this week.  Plus, after the bubble painting incident - Nicole has been a little skeptical of craft time.  :)

10 comments:

joeygirl86 said...

Such a cute card! Love the little details on your camper. :)

CRAZY4CHRIST said...

Hope you feel better, sinus headaches are the worst:( Your card is so cute, great job
Kristan

liz at liz's paper loft said...

so fun! I want a pink camper now! :)

scrappy critters said...

OMG.. that is the cutest pink camper I have EVER seen. I might want to camp in that!!!
♥Tam

Glora said...

This is SUPER cute. I love this camper! I hope your sinus headaches get better soon. I can't wait to see the peachy goodness you have for us next week. Hugs- Glora

Jenn said...

Look at that fabulously pink camper! Wonderful card! Glad to be joining you this month!! :)
hugs, Jenn

bonnie said...

Oh how sweet...don't ya just want one of those! :) Hugs x

HappyPlaceJen said...

Such a cute camper, Lauren! The awnings really make it. Can't wait to get these new sets! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Live Love and Scrap said...

That is the cutest darn camper EVER!!! If I had a camper...she would look like that =)

hugs,
Sarah

Angelica Suarez said...

I *adore* this little camper!!