Saturday, July 16, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps - Sneak Peek!


Happy Saturday!  I hope you are having a good weekend so far!  I have another sneak peek of the Scrappy Moms Stamps July Releases!  This time I used the Quirky Quotes set!  I have to tell you...this is one of my favorite sets yet!


Make sure to check out the Scrappy Moms Stamps Design Team Blogs for lots more inspiration!

Bonnie
July Guest Designer: Jenn


Materials Used:


I hope you are able to do a little crafting this weekend!  I am putting the finishing touches on my projects for next week!  I have cards and layouts to share!  


18 comments:

bonnie said...

Love this sweetie...so cute :) Hugs x

CRAZY4CHRIST said...

Love how you made this card, so cool!!
Kristan

Glora said...

This is PERFECT! I LOVE this style! Beautiful job! Hugs- Glora

Suzy said...

i love this card Lauren!

joeygirl86 said...

Omg! Soo cute! Love the paper you used! :)

Melissa said...

This is so cute, love the sentiment!

Laurie said...

Soooooo cute!!!Love Simply Charmed!!!
Laurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

Your cards are always so cute! I can't wait to see more layouts :)

Jenny

Lezlye said...

Love the colors! Perfect with the sentiment..

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Oooooh, I LOVE IT! What a great concept - the paper is perfect too! :)

Your camper card was adorable, too! I want one for a crafting space! LOL

- Mel

Jenni said...

You are so talented! I LOVE how the scissors is cutting the paper! Awesome job!
Jenni
http://mylollpopgarden.blogspot.com

Jenn said...

Very creative way to show the scissors cutting the paper! Love all the fun colours, great card!
hugs, Jenn

- said...

Love the card. The scissors cutting through it is Genious!!

scrappy critters said...

This is one of the cutest cards I have EVER seen... AMAZING!!

♥Tam

Card Creations by C said...

Ok this is just too clever and cute. You did a great job!

Cricutjunkie said...

Very creative, I really like the paper colors they really work well together. Great Job!! Traci

liz at liz's paper loft said...

you are so stinkin' creative! :)

Live Love and Scrap said...

How stinkin clever are you!!! The scissors are CUTTING THE PAPER..LOL..I love it!!!

hugs,
SArah