Hello! It's Tuesday AND it's time for another Terrific Tuesday Challenge hosted by Scrappy Moms Stamps! This week we are using the Cricut cartridge - Preserves. I hope you can all play along with us! It's super easy - just create a NEW project using Preserves or a similar die cut and link it to the Scrappy Moms Stamps site - HERE!
I combined two stamps from the recently released Good Eats set. It turned out almost exactly how I wanted it to, but I could have moved the "Just Peachy" stamp over just a smidgen.
Speaking of peaches...I also thought I would take this opportunity to tell you that next week (July 18-22) I will be the guest designer for Peachy Keen Stamps - all week! I am very excited and nervous at the same time. Get ready...I am planning on sharing a few new double page layouts! Plus, Scrappy Moms Stamps is releasing TWO new stamps sets this Friday, so I will have even more projects to share using the brand new sets! If the blog is kind of quiet for the next few days - you know why! I may have to chain myself to my craft desk to finish everything! ;)
- Card Base - standard A2
- Mat - 4 x 4 1/4, EK Success Corner Rounder Punch
- Green Polka Dot - 1 1/2 x 4
- Orange Polka Dot 1 1/2 x 4, MS Dotted Scallop Border Punch
- "Peach" sized at 2.41" from Preserves
- Sentiments from Scrappy Moms Stamps - Good Eats set
- Peachy Keen Stamps - 1 1/8" Princess Face Stamps
- 3/8" Pink Swiss Dot Grosgrain Ribbon - Michael's
- Baker's Twine - Scrappy Moms Stamps
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
Have a great day!