Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Just Peachy!

Hello!  It's Tuesday AND it's time for another Terrific Tuesday Challenge hosted by Scrappy Moms Stamps!  This week we are using the Cricut cartridge -  Preserves.  I hope you can all play along with us!  It's super easy - just create a NEW project using Preserves or a similar die cut and link it to the Scrappy Moms Stamps site - HERE!

I combined two stamps from the recently released Good Eats set.  It turned out almost exactly how I wanted it to, but I could have moved the "Just Peachy" stamp over just a smidgen.  

Speaking of peaches...I also thought I would take this opportunity to tell you that next week (July 18-22) I will be the guest designer for Peachy Keen Stampsall week!  I am very excited and nervous at the same time.  Get ready...I am planning on sharing a few new double page layouts!   Plus, Scrappy Moms Stamps is releasing TWO new stamps sets this Friday, so I will have even more projects to share using the brand new sets!  If the blog is kind of quiet for the next few days - you know why!  I may have to chain myself to my craft desk to finish everything!  ;)

Materials Used:
  • Card Base - standard A2
  • Mat - 4 x 4 1/4, EK Success Corner Rounder Punch
  • Green Polka Dot - 1 1/2 x 4
  • Orange Polka Dot 1 1/2 x 4, MS Dotted Scallop Border Punch
  • "Peach" sized at 2.41" from Preserves
  • Sentiments from Scrappy Moms Stamps - Good Eats set
  • Peachy Keen Stamps - 1 1/8" Princess Face Stamps
  • 3/8" Pink Swiss Dot Grosgrain Ribbon - Michael's
  • Baker's Twine - Scrappy Moms Stamps
  • Button 
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White

Have a great day!

9 comments:

Jenni said...

Love your "peachy" card. Congrats on being a guest designer over at Peachy Keen. You'll do super!
Jenni
http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

bonnie said...

Oh this is just so darn cute girly...lovin' the sweet peachy face too...perfect sentiment! :) Hugs x

Laura said...

So pretty! I love the sentiment and congrats on your PKS Guest Designer spot!

{{HUGS}}

liz at liz's paper loft said...

I think your card is "just perfect"! good luck next week, I know you will rock it!

Glora said...

YAY, this card is PERFECT and I'm SO looking forward to your Guest Week at Peachy Keen!!!! You will do awesome! Hugs- Glora

joeygirl86 said...

Lauren your card is supper cute! I can't wait for your peachy week I'm so excited to see what you make! :)

Kris Dietz said...

What a cute card! Congrats on being a guest designer for Peachy Keen. Can't wait to see what you show us next week.

Kris
dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

Live Love and Scrap said...

I was wondering where that sentiment came from =) you clever girl!!!

Super cute card and cant wait to see what you come up with for PK!!!

hugs,
Sarah

*Alison* said...

Oh my goodness the colors are amazing on this creation.. I just love it, and the scallop is beautiful.. :) HUGS