Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Art Layout

I got two new Cricut Lite cartridges for my birthday...Recess and Playtime.  I know that they aren't exactly "new" cartridges, but they're new to me.  I love all of the little boys and girls on the Cricut Lite carts - they work so well with Peachy Keen Faces, and it's well documented on this blog that I happen to really love Peachy Keen faces.  
I know it's shocking, but I added stitching and doodling to EVERYTHING in this layout.  I'm just trying to, you know, expand my horizons and try something new.  ;)  

Materials Used:
  • 12 x 12 kraft cardstock
  • 11 1/2 x 11 1/2 turquoise cardstock
  • 6 1/2 x 11 Jack and Jill patterned paper
  • 3 1/2 x 11 1/2 striped patterned paper
  • 1 1/2 x 11 gingham patterned paper
  • (2) 1 x 3 jack and jill patterned paper
  • Photo Mats
    • 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 (4x6 photo)
    • 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 (3 1/2 x 3 1/2 photo)
    • 4 1/4 x 5 3/4 (4 x 5 1/2 photo)
  • Scalloped Circle sized at 7" from Birthday Bash
  • (2) Scalloped Circles sized at 1.75" from Birthday Bash (cut one in half)
  • "art" font & font shadow sized at 1 1/4" from Birthday Bash
  • "'11" font & shadow sized at 1" from Birthday Bash
  • Girl sized at 4" from Recess
  • Paint Palate sized at 2.72" from Recess
  • Crayon sized at 1.75" from Recess
  • Face Stamp - Peachy Keen 1 1/8"Princess Faces 
  • "Summer" sentiment from Scrappy Moms Sun Kissed set
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White & Black
  • Pink Ric Rac
  • Buttons
  • Hemp Twine
  • Martha Stewart Glitter Glue - Yellow Barite, Kunzite & Tourmaline
  • Patterned Paper - K & Company (I think it's called Nursery Tails...it's from a kit at Michael's)
  • Sketch Inspiration
Thank you so much for stopping by!  

13 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh my gosh girly this is so so cute...love the glitter paints and that lovely sweet pink ric rac ribbon...so fun! ;) Hugs x

Melissa said...

Very cute!

Diane Hodrick said...

This is adorable! Love your LO!

Glora said...

Lauren, you are AMAZING!!!! Oh that my scrapbook pages looked like this! Beautiful job!!!! Hugs- Glora

buglvr2010 said...

Lauren! This is so beautiful....I love the paints and the scallop circle and the pattern paper....okay I love it all!

Lisa said...

This layout is absolutely GORGEOUS! I know you are joking around about the stitching and doodling...but you have such a knack for it! It just never looks the same when I try!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

oh my goodness, this waaaay tooo cuuuute!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So very cute!! Are you going to scan in her art work and print it? :)

- Mel

joeygirl86 said...

This is adorable! Great papers and of course the little girl is so cute! :)

Jenny said...

Lauren,

LOVE this layout! So cute :) I love all your layouts.....please keep the coming....you inspire me to get my layouts done....so thank you.

Jenny

callyannc said...

This so adorable! TFS CallyAnn
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

Nadia said...

I love this adorable LO! You are so perfect with putting it all together to create the sweetest things! Just so cute and perfect!!

Nadia

Tara said...

You make the most darling layouts! I just love the bright colours and all that awesome stitching!
Tara