Thursday, August 11, 2011

EAD August Color Challenge!

Are you ready for another EAD Designs Color Challenge?  Just for playing along with us - you will receive a 25% off coupon to the EAD Designs and ONE lucky participant will receive a $20 gift certificate to EAD!  You can link your project HERE!
I have a super simple card to share today, but sometimes I love those the best.  I had actually planned on using the adorable armchair from the Good Company set, but evidently - I can't measure.  The scalloped circle I used was sized at 2 inches, which was just a tad bit too small.  Oh well...the telephone sticker turned out just as cute - if not cuter.  


I totally forgot to tell you about August's Monthly Steal...better late than never.  (How is it already the 11th?)


Make sure to check back tomorrow for a fun blog hop hosted by the Scrappy Moms!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

fabbie card...love that orange!!!

joeygirl86 said...

Wow this is so bright! Love it! :)

Shelly said...

I'm with you, sometimes simple is the BEST! This is awesome!
Shelly
http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/