Monday, August 15, 2011

EAD Blog Hop - "I Woof You!"


Happy Monday crafty friends!  It's EAD Designs blog hop day!  I hope you are hopping along with us today.  If you arrived here super sweet Joanna's blog, Scrap-Making, then you are in the right spot.  If not make sure to head back to the EAD Designs Blog, so you won't miss out on a single project!
Do you remember THIS Valentine card set?  It is still one of my most favorite card sets.  I had planned on using Toto from EAD's Wizard of Oz set, but couldn't find a sentiment to pair with him.  I'm so glad that I still had him because he's so cute and works perfectly with a sentiment from the brand new Raining Cats & Dogs set from Scrappy Moms Stamps.  I also used the paw print from the very first Scrappy Moms set to make my own background paper.  

Wizard of Oz Set
Raining Cats & Dogs
The next stop on today's hop is Liz from Liz's Paper Loft! 
 I know she will have an AMAZING project to share!


18 comments:

buglvr2010 said...

So super cute! great idea to stamp the background....i love it!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

so STINKIN' cute!

Esther said...

He's so cute!
Love the background paper you made!

Jenny said...

Awe, I love it! Wizard of Oz is one of my favorites. I'll have to add these stickerz to my list :) Thanks Lauren!

Jenny
papercraftjenny@gmail.com
papercutcreations.blogspot.com

Jingle said...

Oh, I so love your card! Absolutely adorable!

Sue D said...

Awww--this is so cute!

joeygirl86 said...

omg, now that is cutttte! love it! :)

bonnie said...

So stinkin' cute love the lil' paws...adorable ;) Hugs x

Melissa said...

He's so cute and that sentiment is perfect!

callyannc said...

Love it! TFS CallyAnn(follower)
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

callyannc said...

Love it! Thansk CallyAnn

The Bookin Room said...

Ok, so this card is just uber cute!! I LOVE it!!

xoxo Charity
thebookinroom.blogspot.com
thebookinroom.hotmail.com

katieo said...

Fun card. It's great that you saved the sticker until you found the perfect stamp sentiment. I would save it then not remember where I put it

In Love with a Bug said...

I love Toto! He is so cute!!! What a wonderfully decorated card! I am looking forward to designing with you on the Digi Bistro team! Melanie

HappyPlaceJen said...

Adoroable pup card, Lauren! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

teachU14 said...

Super cute card!!! Love your color choices.

www.shortycreations.com

Tara said...

So so so cute!
Tara

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

OMGosh - so cute! Little Toto, what a great match for this sentiment. I also love how you made the background paper. Great card!

- Mel