Monday, August 29, 2011

EAD Hop: "Warmest Wishes"

Happy Monday!  I hope everyone on the East Coast is safe after this weekend's storms.  I hope you are joining us today for the EAD Monday Hop!  If you arrived here from Joanna's blog - Scrap-making - you are in the right spot.  If not, head back to the EAD Designs Blog and start at the very beginning!
I used the new Skating Fun set for my card today.  How cute are these?  I used the snowflakes in the set to create a background paper - they look really pretty on the kraft cardstock.

Skating Fun

Did you see the sneak peek of what's coming to the EAD Designs Store?  If you are a fan of the Softpencil Studios digital stamps, then you will LOVE these!

The next stop on today's hop is Liz from Liz's Paper Loft
 I know she will have a beautiful project to share!

I hope you have a great week!  I will be back tomorrow for the Digi Bistro's This to That challenge!

20 comments:

Lynnda Hosni said...

Super cute card... And Happy Birthday!!... have a good one... hugs...xoxo

~amy~ said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

I adore your card for today!

Samantha Mann said...

have a great birthday! and your card makes me long for some cooler weather!

Jingle said...

Happy Birthday! Your card is adorable!

Eva said...

Happy Birthday, love your card and all the faux stitching.
Eva :0)
evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

OMGosh - sooo cute! I love her, she's adorable! :)

- Mel

joeygirl86 said...

That is too cute! I love those little ice skaters..this makes me want cool weather! Happy birthday! :)

McVic said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope it is a great one!
kacee

Melissa said...

First off, I have to say Happy Birthday to you! You know your one of my favorite designers and you card is just lovely as always!

Lillian Child said...

Darling card!! And a VERY happy birthday to you Lauren. I wish you a day filled with friends, family, fun ... and CAKE!!

sharon g said...

Oh my gosh, I love the skaters (I used to be one!). sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

bonnie said...

Oh my gosh so cute girly! ;) Hugs x

Emily said...

SUPER CUTE.
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! i hope your off enjoying your day:)

Joann said...

Such an adorable card! I hope that you are having a wonderful and fabulous birthday...Happy Birthday!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

WAY TOO STINKIN' CUTE!!!

katieo said...

Beautiful card. It is so hot here, ice skating would be a fun way to cool off.

callyannc said...

Happy Birthday! This is an adorable card! TFS CallyAnn(follower)
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

SHartl said...

First of all....happy birthday! Your card is adorable and that kraft paper card base just reminds me so much of a cup of hot cocoa! So cute!

Scrappy Rat said...

Many happy returns of the day!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love the faux stitching on your card! Oh yea- and Happy Birthday!