Monday, August 1, 2011

EAD Monday Hop: "kiss me"

Happy Monday!  I hope you had a good weekend!  Not only is today the EAD Designs blog hop, but we also have a brand new sentiment set from Paper Smooches & EAD to share with you!  If you arrived here from Joanna's amazing blog, Scrap-making - you are in the right spot.  If not, you'll want to head back to the EAD Designs blog, so you won't miss out on a single project!


My card is pretty simple today, but lately I've been obsessed with silhouettes.  Honestly - some of them are so pretty, you really don't need a whole lot else.  I love this princess and the frog silhouette and thought it fit perfectly with the "kiss me" sentiment.  Did you notice that the sentiment is in PINK!  How cute is that?  Don't forget that you can order the vinyl rub-ons from EAD in a rainbow of colors!  

I am the last stop on today's hop!  I hope you had fun!  

19 comments:

liz at liz's paper loft said...

hilarious! love it!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

This is sooo super cute. :)

joeygirl86 said...

Omg that is cute! Love the silhoutte shape, it's cut so clean and crisp, Iove it! :)

Judy said...

Your card is sooo effective-- the highlights on the silhouette really make it pop! And the styling is just perfect -- love it!
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

Judy said...

Your card is sooo effective-- the highlights on the silhouette really make it pop! And the styling is just perfect -- love it!
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

Emily said...

LOVE the silhouette.. ADORABLE!

katieo said...

Darling I love it Good to know you can get the sayings in colors other than black

Melissa said...

Very pretty card, beautiful project as usual!

Scrappy Mel said...

So adorable!!! I love simple cards too. I way over think mine some times! :)

Scrappy Mel said...

So adorable!!! I love simple cards too. I way over think mine some times! :)

Sue D said...

Perfect silhouette for this card!

Trisha said...

This is great Lauren!!!

~amy~ said...

Way tooooooooo fun!!!

callyannc said...

I need a silhouette now!lol. Adorable Thanks CallyAnn

Lara said...

This is great! I love the accents you did too- they really make it pop! Thanks for the chance to win! lclass003atgmaildotcom

Gina said...

Love the silhouette too! Super cute!
Gina
ginascraftingspot.com

Sheenie said...

Adorable! I love the silhouette!
http://misscraftypink.blogspot.com/

Jenn said...

too cute! Love it!

Lillian Child said...

I have never seen this image before and I absolutely LOVE it!