Monday, August 8, 2011

EAD Monday Hop: "let down your hair"

Happy Monday!  I hope you are hopping along with the EAD Design team this morning.  If you arrived here from Joanna's blog, Scrap-Making, then you are in the right spot!  If not - you can always head back to the EAD Designs blog, so you won't miss out on a single project!

I have had been in a bit of a craft slump, but hopefully I am slowly but surely getting back into the swing of things.  I have been so so excited to use the brand new Rapunzel stickers from EAD Designs.  My daughter loves Tangled and ever since watching the movie, she has been telling us that she wanted her hair "to be long - like Rapunzel."  I finally convinced her that she needed to at least have her hair trimmed - and she had her FIRST haircut on Saturday.  I knew right away  that the Rapunzel stickers would be perfect for the layout.
Rapunzel Stickerz
I used all of the stickers from this set - except the tower - for this layout.  Silhouette released a few Rapunzel inspired images a few weeks ago, and I thought it would be fun to combine them with the super cute stickers.

The next stop on today's hop is the talented 


Materials Used:

  • (2) 12 x 12 kraft cardstock
  • (2) 11 x 11 1/2 purple cardstock
  • (2) 6 x 10 printed cardstock
  • Photo Mats
    • (2) 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 kraft, 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 purple
    • (2) 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 kraft, 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 purple
    • 3 x 3 kraft, 2 3/4 x 2 3/4
    • Journaling Space: 4 1/2 x 3 kraft, 4 1/4 x 2 3/4 purple
  • Rapunzel Stickers - EAD Designs
  • Rapunzel's Tower - Silhouette Online Store
  • Rapunzel's Hair - Silhouette Online Store
  • (2) Floral Border - Silhouette Online Store
  • Title - PiGli font
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
  • Chalk Ink - Maroon
  • Clear Gems
  • Sketch Inspiration






Hope you have a great week!

19 comments:

joeygirl86 said...

wow that is reallly cute!! i love how you have her hair flowing down from the tower! great job as always! :)

Sue D said...

Perfect layout for her first haircut!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

oh my goodness this is so stinkin' cute! it must be the summer slump, but you're definately out of it now!

Jenny said...

Love it! We just watched Tangled for the first time the other day and it is such a cute movie! Great job Lauren!

Jenny
papercutcreations.blogspot.com
papercraftjenny@gmail.com

momof5 said...

what a pretty layout!

L.B. said...

Very very neat layout. My daughter also loves Rapunzel. Thansk for this inspiration

Sheenie said...

oh lauren--i love this!!! thanks for always posting projects for us. we appreciate you!

misscraftypink.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Lauren this layout is absolutely AWESOME! I love those cuts and stickers! So cool!

connie said...

Love all the details on this LO!

janner said...

Lovely. I like everything you used. Colours, detail, it has it all.

sharon g said...

SOOOOOO darned cute! I love it. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

Stephanie Zito said...

WOW!!! Incredible double pager Lauren!!! LOVE all those details and you did such a wonderful job combining the Stickerz with the Die cuts!

The Evans said...

cute! so fitting to my little ones right now! "when will my life begin" song from Tangled gets played over and over on my ipod! Super adorable

~amy~ said...

Such a FUN layout Lauren!!!

Jay said...

This is great. I have a daughter that loves the movie Tangled and I had to buy the stickerz. Thanks for sharing.
Jeannette

Lillian Child said...

Some day my prince will come! :0)

Scrappy Mel said...

OMGosh - sooooooo cute!!! I just love Rapunzel!! :) Great layout, as always! {{{ HUGS }}}

2LilPrincesses said...

adorable!!!! I am definitely getting these stickers in my next order!!
Candace
scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

Glora said...

SO super cute!!!! I LOVE Tangled, what an awesome LO! Hugs- Glora