Happy Monday! I hope you are hopping along with the EAD Design team this morning. If you arrived here from Joanna's blog, Scrap-Making, then you are in the right spot! If not - you can always head back to the EAD Designs blog, so you won't miss out on a single project!
I have had been in a bit of a craft slump, but hopefully I am slowly but surely getting back into the swing of things. I have been so so excited to use the brand new Rapunzel stickers from EAD Designs. My daughter loves Tangled and ever since watching the movie, she has been telling us that she wanted her hair "to be long - like Rapunzel." I finally convinced her that she needed to at least have her hair trimmed - and she had her FIRST haircut on Saturday. I knew right away that the Rapunzel stickers would be perfect for the layout.
The next stop on today's hop is the talented
- (2) 12 x 12 kraft cardstock
- (2) 11 x 11 1/2 purple cardstock
- (2) 6 x 10 printed cardstock
- Photo Mats
- (2) 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 kraft, 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 purple
- (2) 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 kraft, 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 purple
- 3 x 3 kraft, 2 3/4 x 2 3/4
- Journaling Space: 4 1/2 x 3 kraft, 4 1/4 x 2 3/4 purple
- Rapunzel Stickers - EAD Designs
- Rapunzel's Tower - Silhouette Online Store
- Rapunzel's Hair - Silhouette Online Store
- (2) Floral Border - Silhouette Online Store
- Title - PiGli font
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
- Chalk Ink - Maroon
- Clear Gems
- Sketch Inspiration
Hope you have a great week!