Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Exciting News!!!

I am so excited to share with you that I am part of The Digi Bistro's Design Team!  Cher Evans designs some seriously adorable SVG files, and I know that you will love them as much as I do!  This is a brand new adventure into SVGs.  I finally took the plunge and purchased SCAL to use with my Silhouette.  (I have a Mac, so MTC isn't an option for me.)  

You can check out The Digi Bistro's Store HERE and Facebook page HERE!  Make sure to check out the Design Team members' blogs!

Lauren (me)

Every Tuesday The Digi Bistro will host a challenge and to give you a taste of what's to come - the brand spankin' new design team will be featuring projects using this fun color palette!
I had elaborate plans for a double page beach themed layout, but life had other plans for me.  Our air conditioner decided to stop working on Sunday evening (awesome), so I spent most of Monday away from my craft room.  Oh well...I do have a card to share featuring a very cute puffer fish.  
I used images from two different sets to create my card.  These sets are both soo stinkin' cute!
Under the Sea Friends
Beach Bum Kids Collection

Materials Used:

15 comments:

Lezlye said...

Awesome Lauren, Gosh you are making me want a silhouette!

pam f said...

Love Love Love your cards and pages! Hmmmmmmmm now i want a silhouette!!!!

Jovan said...

CONGRATS! This card is just ADORABLE!

bonnie said...

Awesome job sweetie...love the fish and HUGE CONGRATS to you sweetie, you deserve it my sweet friend...wel done you! ;) Hugs x

teachU14 said...

Hahaha!!! I love that puffer fish and the sentiment is the BEST! Congrats on making the DT :)

www.shortycreations.com

joeygirl86 said...

Yaay!!! Congrats Lauren! You are going to be great on the new DT! This card is so cute by the way! :)

In Love with a Bug said...

I love the puffer fish, he is too cute! I love the twine and the scallop on the top too! Just beautiful! And congrats on the DT spot, I am so excited to get to know you better. I am lovin' what I am seeing so far! I hope to join in next week! Melanie

buglvr2010 said...

Love it! This sentiment is so cute with this little guy! So happy to be on another team with you!

Tara said...

Love it!!!
Tara

jo (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

That's awesome news - congrats! I'm always inspired by your work! :)

Jens Craft Corner said...

Congratulations on the DT! I love SCAL and SVG files, so I am sure you will love them too. I have a Mac and SCAL is fabulous! Best of luck on the DT. They are lucky to have you on their team.

Trisha said...

Congrats on Making the Team!!! All of these adorable SVG files are definitely making me want to invest in a Silhouette!!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Sooooo stinkin' cute! I love the fishie - adorable! Congrats on the DT, your projects will be FABULOUS, I'm sure! :)

- Mel

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Congrats Lauren! This is a really cute card & I stopped by the site & they have some very cute images!

Puppy Hugs!

Angelica Suarez said...

Congratulations, Lauren! This is one of the cutest things I've seen all summer and they are SO lucky to have you!!! Can't wait to see your projects! :) Angelica