I am so excited to share with you that I am part of The Digi Bistro's Design Team! Cher Evans designs some seriously adorable SVG files, and I know that you will love them as much as I do! This is a brand new adventure into SVGs. I finally took the plunge and purchased SCAL to use with my Silhouette. (I have a Mac, so MTC isn't an option for me.)
You can check out The Digi Bistro's Store HERE and Facebook page HERE! Make sure to check out the Design Team members' blogs!
Every Tuesday The Digi Bistro will host a challenge and to give you a taste of what's to come - the brand spankin' new design team will be featuring projects using this fun color palette!
I had elaborate plans for a double page beach themed layout, but life had other plans for me. Our air conditioner decided to stop working on Sunday evening (awesome), so I spent most of Monday away from my craft room. Oh well...I do have a card to share featuring a very cute puffer fish.
I used images from two different sets to create my card. These sets are both soo stinkin' cute!
|Under the Sea Friends|
|Beach Bum Kids Collection|
- Standard A2 Card Base
- Mat - welded a wave "border" and a rectangle to create a mat approximately 5 1/4 x 4
- Puffer Fish - The Digi Bistro - Under the Sea Friends
- Wave, Sand and Tag from The Digi Bistro - Beach Bum Kids Collection
- Sentiment - Scrappy Moms Stamps - Raining Cats & Dogs Set
- Baker's Twine - Scrappy Moms Stamps
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White