Thursday, August 18, 2011

Having a Ruff Day?

I have another Scrappy Moms Sneak peek for you this evening and a look at a brand new set from The Digi Bistro!  How cute is that little puppy and she coordinates perfectly with the sentiment.  I'm not sure what's going on with the pictures this evening on blogger...I swear when I look at them in my editing software - they look great, but when I upload them here the sentiment on the bottom of my easel card is blurry.  I may try to upload better pictures in the morning...I swear that sentiment isn't blurry in real life. 
I decided to pop up the top layer of the dog house, so she could be sort of half in and half out.  Here's a look at the newest set from The Digi Bistro - perfect for all of you dog lovers out there.  
Furever My Friend

Raining Cats & Dogs
For even more inspiration using these two new sets - make sure to check out Corri & Laura's blogs!

Materials Used:


8 comments:

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So, so cute!! I love it! That little puppy has the cutest face ever! :)

- Mel

Glora said...

Oh my goodness, what a super sweet card. That little dog is adorable! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Tracy said...

Awww what a sweet card.

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

What an adorable card! I love the stitching and how you popped the dog.

Cher's Studio said...

So stinkin awesome! The little dog was inspired from my mixed breed Shit-zu Bechon!

Piper makes that little sorry face when she knows she's in trouble for knocking over the garbage can in my scrap room all the time, lol!

janner said...

Adorable card. Are these digi stickers or are they stamps? Do you colour them? I went to their website and I couldn't figure it out. I really think they are cute.I am a huge fan of your work especially your scrapbook layouts. They are truly amazing.
thejanner@xcelco.on.ca

In Love with a Bug said...

You did such a wonderful job with the new set. I love that puppy laying down and how you did the faux stitching. The easel card is perfect! Melanie

Jenni said...

Lauren, this is adorable! I love everything that you make!

Hugs, Jenni
http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com