Happy Friday! Today is the Back to School Hop hosted by the Scrappy Moms! If you are hopping along with us today, you should have just left the Liz's amazing blog, Liz's Paper Loft! I will have a complete blog hop list at the bottom of this post just in case!
Today also marks the start of another Scrappy Moms Sneek Peek week! There are two brand new sets in stock and ready to ship! So...take a look!
|Raining Cats & Dogs!|
I used the very cute (and useful) School Days set for my project today. Wouldn't this be a nice way to welcome students? I actually think I am going to keep mine to help celebrate Nicole's first school year...well, preschool anyway. This was really easy to make and believe it or not - I used mostly ribbon scraps to make it.
How annoyed am I that I forgot to add white stitching to the red crayon? Kind of a lot...as soon as it's light enough outside - I will take some new photographs! ;)
The next stop on today's hop is the very talented
She is August's guest designer - so make sure to leave her some blog love!
- 9" Foam Wreath Form
- Black Satin ribbon - to wrap the wreath
- LOTS of ribbon cut at 4 1/2"
- Bead Pins (you could also just hot glue the ribbon loops)
- Notebook Paper, Glue & Crayons sized at 4" from Simply Charmed
- (2) Tags sized at 2" from Birthday Bash
- Sentiments - Scrappy Moms Stamps School Days set
- Peachy Keen Stamps - Happy Lashes Face Assortment
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White & Black
Blog Hop List
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Make sure to leave a comment along the way - each of us will draw a name from the comments and then a winner will be chosen from those 13 names!