Saturday, August 13, 2011

Scrappy Moms Sneak Peek #2

If you are looking for the Scrappy Moms Back to School Hop - click HERE!  
Happy Saturday!  I hope you are having a good day so far.  Today I have a project featuring a sentiment from the brand new "Raining Cats & Dogs" set from Scrappy Moms Stamps.  It's actually perfect today because I woke up to a rainy morning...the first since May!  It's lovely.
I actually used my Imagine for this project...I know I was shocked too.  I did have a little bit (or a great big) scare when I opened up my Imagine for the first time in months...the digital face or screen was literally hanging off.  ??????  I could not believe it, but I just pressed it back into place and the machine still worked.  So weird, but at least it still works.  

Make sure to check out the rest of the Scrappy Moms DT's blogs for lots more inspiration!
Bonnie
August Guest Designer: Saundra
Materials Used:
  • Standard A2 Card Base
  • Mat 4 x 5 1/4
    • Cuttlebug Paisley A2 Embossing Folder
  • Images sized at 4" from Cricut Imagine Better Together
  • Sentiment - Scrappy Moms Stamps "Raining Cats & Dogs" set
  • 3/8" Grosgrain Ribbon - Michael's
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
  • Mini Brad
Thank you so much for stopping by!  I actually worked ahead last week...it's a miracle, so I am hoping to work on some Disney layouts this week.  We'll see how that goes.  :)

11 comments:

Melissa said...

Too cute, love it!

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is ADORABLE!!! PERFECT sentiment!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

CRAZY4CHRIST said...

Great job on the card, very cute!!
Kristan

scrappy critters said...

I love this card Lauren!!!! So adorable!

HappyPlaceJen said...

Super cute, Lauren! I have an Imagine on the way (they've come down BIG time in price), so I'd LOVE to see more projects from you on the Imagine! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Daisylove Creations said...

Super cute!! Really love that sentiment, it's perfect :0)
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

Kards by Kathi said...

I love your card. It reminds me of when I was young and hanging out with my favorite cat. I love anything to do with animals especially cats. Thanks for your time and talent.

bonnie said...

Super sweet...imagine project sweetie ;) Hugs x

buglvr2010 said...

So adorable! I love this!

teachU14 said...

Cute card! And sure to brighten the day of anybody feeling under the weather.

www.shortycreations.com

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

What a great card Lauren..I love it!!!

Puppy Hugs!