If you are looking for the Scrappy Moms Back to School Hop - click HERE!
Happy Saturday! I hope you are having a good day so far. Today I have a project featuring a sentiment from the brand new "Raining Cats & Dogs" set from Scrappy Moms Stamps. It's actually perfect today because I woke up to a rainy morning...the first since May! It's lovely.
I actually used my Imagine for this project...I know I was shocked too. I did have a little bit (or a great big) scare when I opened up my Imagine for the first time in months...the digital face or screen was literally hanging off. ?????? I could not believe it, but I just pressed it back into place and the machine still worked. So weird, but at least it still works.
Make sure to check out the rest of the Scrappy Moms DT's blogs for lots more inspiration!
- Standard A2 Card Base
- Mat 4 x 5 1/4
- Cuttlebug Paisley A2 Embossing Folder
- Images sized at 4" from Cricut Imagine Better Together
- Sentiment - Scrappy Moms Stamps "Raining Cats & Dogs" set
- 3/8" Grosgrain Ribbon - Michael's
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Mini Brad
Thank you so much for stopping by! I actually worked ahead last week...it's a miracle, so I am hoping to work on some Disney layouts this week. We'll see how that goes. :)