Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Scrappy Moms Sneak Peek #4

Happy Tuesday!  I have another peek of the brand new School Days set from Scrappy Moms.  This is such a cute set.  It's perfect for school themed layouts and there are so many great sentiments for teacher appreciation cards and projects.  (Can you believe that I used my Imagine for another project?  Me either...I'm pretty sure that it thought I had abandoned it completely.)
 This is such a sweet saying!
I don't normally do anything to the inside of my cards, this one definitely needed a little something.

Materials Used:
  • Standard A2 Card Base
  • Mat sized at 4 x 5 1/4
  • ALL patterned paper and images are from the Better Together Imagine Cartridge
  • Sentiment - Scrappy Moms Stamps School Days set
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
Hope you are having a great day!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Great idea for the inside. Thanks for sharing

scrappy critters said...

What a super cute card.. LOVE the world!It is perfect and that imagine is amazing!

Tammy

teachU14 said...

Such a cute card! Love how the world is shaped like a heart :)

www.shortycreations.com