I altered mini composition book for my project today. I found these at Target in a pack of two...I can't remember if they were 2 for a $1 or 2 for 50 cents, but either way they were pretty cheap. I am planning on using mine as a journal...I am normally not very good at journaling, but I am vowing to give it another go.
- Mini Composition Book - Target
- Green Paper - Echo Park "Good Life"
- Raspberry Fizz Swiss Dots Ribbon - Papertrey Ink
- Sentiment - Scrappy Moms Stamps "Simple Sentiments" Set
- Birds and Owl sized at 1.25" from Straight from the Nest
- Corner Tag - sized at 1.5" from Straight from the Nest
- Face Stamps - Peachy Keen Stamps "Happy Lashes Face Assortment"
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Hampton Art Glimmer Chalk
- Adhesive Gems