Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps - Terrific Tuesday!


If you are looking for my Digi Bistro "This to That Tuesday Challenge" Click HERE!

Photobucket
I am so happy that it is time again for the Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge - I wasn't able to participate in the last one, but I am back on track.  This week we are using the Straight from the Nest Cricut cartridge.  This is one of those cartridges that I felt like I HAD to have - my craft room wouldn't survive without it, and then I rarely used it.  I'm not even sure why...there are lots of cute images, so dust of those cartridges and get to work!  If you don't have Straight from the Nest, don't worry - you can still play along.  HERE is a link to the digital handbook, so you can see if you have a similar image on another cartridge.
You can link up your project on the Scrappy Moms Stamps site HERE!

I used one of my favorite sets for my project today...it's an oldie, but a goodie!  If you want a basic stamp set with sentiments for lots of different occasions, this is a GREAT one!

Simple Sentiments
I altered mini composition book for my project today.  I found these at Target in a pack of two...I can't remember if they were 2 for a $1 or 2 for 50 cents, but either way they were pretty cheap.  I am planning on using mine as a journal...I am normally not very good at journaling, but I am vowing to give it another go.  


Materials Used:

9 comments:

Amanda said...

This is super cute!! Love the colors!

joeygirl86 said...

That is the cutest thing ever! Love it! :)

Lezlye said...

Loving the Peachy Keen faces on those adorable birds!

Live Love and Scrap said...

ADORABLE Miss Lauren!!! I have some composition books too but havent altered any yet...there's a shocker!!! LOL =)

hugs,
Sarah

Cheryl said...

Your card is so cute...I love all the details you added to it :)
Tfs,
Cheryl

Amy said...

Love those little chickies!

Celeste said...

Oh wow I love your journal.
Celeste
www.touchedbyabutterfly.blogspot.com

buglvr2010 said...

So pretty!

Sherrie K. said...

Lauren~this is adorable! So bright and cheery and just love the details and the color combo!! The birdies and owl are just the cutest!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com