Tuesday, August 23, 2011

This to That Digi Bistro Challenge


Happy Tuesday!  Last week the Digi Bistro designers played along with the "This to That" Tuesday Challenge, but this week you can play along too!  The challenge this week is to create a step card.  You can link up your project on Cher's blog, Cher's Studio.  The challenge ends August 29, 2011!

This is the first step card that I've ever attempted, so that was a challenge indeed!  If you've never made a step-card, you can obviously search YouTube for videos, but THESE were the easiest to follow for me!  I'm happy to inform you that this is one of those card folds that looks harder than it actually is...don't you love that?
I used the Hoppy Little Frogs set for my card! I even added some little wire springs, so my frogs would be extra hoppy!  


Materials Used:

10 comments:

jessica said...

Adorable card Lauren :)
So excited to be on this DT with you!

Suzy said...

Love this card Lauren! You rocked the step card challenge. "Hoppy" to be designing with you at TDB :)

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the pen stitching and the blushing cheeks. Looking forward to working with you on the DT.

In Love with a Bug said...

I love how "hoppy" the frogs are! All of your details - the rosy cheeks, white stitching, and the jewelry wire - PERFECT! Melanie

Amanda said...

SO cute!!

joeygirl86 said...

How fun! Love this! :)

Live Love and Scrap said...

Oh my stinkin goodness...those frogs are TOO cute...LOVE them!!! I have never made a step card...they look too darn hard =)

hugs,
Sarah

Scrappy Mel said...

OMGosh - sooo stinkin' cute!! :)

- Mel

Kristi said...

This card is absolutely fabulous! I laughed the moment that I saw it. Looks quite detailed.
Kristi

callyannc said...

So freakin cute! CallyAnn
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com