Tuesday, August 30, 2011

This to That Tuesday Halloween Challenge

Thank you so so much for all of the sweet birthday wishes yesterday!  It's time for another This to That Tuesday Challenge hosted by The Digi Bistro.  This week's challenge is to create a Halloween themed scrapbook layout.  The design team used the brand new Halloween Town set from The Digi Bistro.  This set is super cute as is, but I wanted to give you a little different take on the cuts by using some Peachy Keen stamps.  I'm kind of a wimp when it comes to Halloween...or anything really scary for that matter, so I decided to put happy faces on everything.  
Halloween Town

You can link up your project HERE
For some more Halloween inspiration, make sure to check out The Digi Bistro Design Team's blogs.  
(You can find all of the links on the left hand side of my blog!)


Materials Used:

Hope you can play along with us this week!  I have another layout to share tomorrow...can you believe it?  

10 comments:

Kristin said...

I love this layout! You make the cutest things:)

buglvr2010 said...

This turned out so cute! I just love it!

Rosie said...

this layout is so adorable!!!!
rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

joeygirl86 said...

ok, that is beyond cute!!!! Love all the fun Peachies! great job...I was starting to miss your layouts! ;)

~Army Wife Molly~ said...

So super adorable!!

Lisa said...

So very cute Lauren!!

Glora said...

You are ADORABLE! I'm in the wimpy category when it comes to scary stuff too. And I love the CUTE Halloween stuff not that scary. So this is totally my style. I LOVE it to pieces! Sorry I missed your birthday, but I hope it was terrific! Hugs- Glora

Cricutjunkie said...

Really cute LO, I love all the elements. TFS Traci

Mocha Scrapper said...

This is super cute! Thanks for sharing!!!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

I love the colors!! Cute little ghosties too! :)

- Mel