Thank you so so much for all of the sweet birthday wishes yesterday! It's time for another This to That Tuesday Challenge hosted by The Digi Bistro. This week's challenge is to create a Halloween themed scrapbook layout. The design team used the brand new Halloween Town set from The Digi Bistro. This set is super cute as is, but I wanted to give you a little different take on the cuts by using some Peachy Keen stamps. I'm kind of a wimp when it comes to Halloween...or anything really scary for that matter, so I decided to put happy faces on everything.
You can link up your project HERE!
For some more Halloween inspiration, make sure to check out The Digi Bistro Design Team's blogs.
(You can find all of the links on the left hand side of my blog!)
- 12 x 12 kraft cardstock
- 11 1/2 x 11 1/2 purple cardstock
- 3 1/2 x 11 1/4 patterned paper
- 4 x 11 1/4 purple cardstock
- All die cuts are from The Digi Bistro's Halloween Town set
- Ghosts sized at 3"
- Spider sized at 2.72"
- Pumpkins sized at 1.75" and 2"
- Fence sized at 2.84"
- Tag sized at 1.5" (cut in half)
- "Halloween" cut using Brady Bunch Remastered font
- Peachy Keen Face Stamps
- Ghosts - 1 1/8" Princess Faces
- Spider - Happy Lashes Face Assortment
- Pumpkins - Cut Out Pumpkin Faces
- Sentiment - Scrappy Moms Stamps "A Haunting We Will Go" set
- Cuttlebug Spots and Dots A2 Embossing Folder
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
- Baker's Twine - Scrappy Moms Stamps
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - Black & White
- Sketch Inspiration
Hope you can play along with us this week! I have another layout to share tomorrow...can you believe it?