Thursday, September 8, 2011

EAD Color Challenge - Wicked Cool

This month's EAD Color Challenge will get you in the mood for Halloween...I cannot believe it's already September 8th.  While strolling around Joann's yesterday with my daughter, she told me she wants to be a witch for Halloween.  We went to look at fabrics and I kept showing her sparkly purples and pinks, but she informed me that witches just wear PLAIN black...plain black???  Are you kidding me?  Just so you all know...she's going to at least have a few sparkles or something.  ;)

I kept my card pretty simple.  I think trying out different card sketches has definitely made me think about my cards a little differently...I didn't even use a sketch today and it is definitely a little different from my standard A2 card with a boring mat and one image.  ;)
Halloween Friends
This stickerz set has a little bitty cream or beige color outline around the image, so I decided to use beige paper from my circle, so the stickerz would blend in even better.
My sentiment is from the Random Sayings from EAD & Paper Smooches.

Hope you are having a good week!  Just so you know...there will be a brand new Scrappy Moms 

5 comments:

liz at liz's paper loft said...

lauren, this is so cute! I love the black inking!

~amy~ said...

wicked cute card:)

Beckie W said...

Super cute! I love your blog.

I just started my blog. I'd love it if you would stop by.

Beckie
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

bonnie said...

How fun are these...fabulous! ;) Hugs x

Live Love and Scrap said...

Your cards could NEVER be boring!!! Love the story about your daughter...too cute!!!

hugs,
sarah