Monday, September 5, 2011

EAD Designs Hop - Hello!

Happy Labor Day!  I hope everyone had a nice weekend - I am planning on spending as much time outside today as possible.  We finally have some cooler weather and I plan on enjoying it!  I hope you are hopping along with us today!  If you arrived here from Joanna's wonderful blog, Scrap-Making, then you are in the right spot.  If not...head back to the EAD Designs blog, so you won't miss out on a single project.  We are so lucky this month to have a fabulous guest designer...Rose from My Happy Place will be joining us ALL month, so make sure to stop by and say hello!

I have been feeling like a lot of my cards look exactly the same, so I am really going to try and make an effort to try out some different ideas.  To help me along, I have been stalking Pinterest for card sketch ideas.  For today's card I used this sketch from one of my favorite blogs - The Sweetest Thing.  
The adorable owl stickers are from the Right on Target Stickerz Set from EAD!
Right on Target
Make sure to check out September's Monthly Steal - it's perfect for Halloween!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  The next stop on today's hop is

19 comments:

~amy~ said...

Woot Woot!! Such a cute card!!!

Jens Craft Corner said...

As in everything you make, this card is just adorable!

Amy said...

Love those Owlies!! Such a cute card!

bonnie said...

Super cute sweetie.....I love the sketch! I know what you mean....these sketches are great for that, I might give them a try, thanks for sharing!! ;) Hugs x

SmilynStef said...

Great color combination ... love the pop of the blue gems.

katieo said...

Pretty owl card. I really like the banner on the side.

Sue D said...

Great layout on your cute owl card!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

oh lauren this is just too cute! I love the colors and the sketch!

Emily said...

SQUEALS 4 CUTENESS!

Rose said...

how adorable!!!
i am so thrilled to be with you talented girls this month :)

smyiow said...

I am so in love with this, it's insane!! AWESOME!!

my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
smmyiow@gmail.com

Jenn said...

love the layout, so fun!

joeygirl86 said...

ooh! so cute! great job with the sketch too!:)

SHartl said...

I always love the cards your Design Team makes every month...so darling! I'm a big fan of owls so this is probably one of my favorites!

Scrappy Rat said...

Love the owls. Just saw one hanging around the other day. :)

sharon g said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the owls. Just adorable!! sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

Tara said...

Everything works perfect together! Great card!
Tara
P.S. My blog address has changed...my new address is tarashomemadehappiness.blogspot.com I would love for you to pop by :)

Anonymous said...

Quick question. Do you put the sticker on cardstock and cut around it? I love it!!

gcastro4@msn.com

Live Love and Scrap said...

LOVE It!!! That owl is adorable!!!

hugs,
Sarah