Monday, September 26, 2011

EAD Monday Hop - Garden Friends

Happy Monday!  I hope you are hopping along with the EAD Designs Design Team this morning!  If you arrived here from the super sweet and talented Joanna's blog, Scrap-Making, then you are in the right spot.  If not, make sure to head back to the EAD Designs blog so you won't miss out on a single project!
I used the brand new Garden Friends Rub-Ons to jazz up a simple gable box.  I actually broadened my horizons and used pink instead of boring old black...so cute!  Did you know that you order all of the EAD Designs Rub-ons in a rainbow of colors?  Well...you can!  
Garden Friends
I am the last stop on today's hop!  Have a great day!

14 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

what a fun project!!! too cute, my daughter would LOVE this!!!

jessica said...

how beautiful is this! Love the colors and the rub ons are awesome!
TFS

Sue D said...

Fabulous in pink!

mandalj said...

So pretty! I love the ribbons on the handle.

joeygirl86 said...

cute!!! my daughter would love this for all her crayons and markers..great idea! :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

lauren, this is too stinkin' cute!

Rose said...

what a fun way to wrap a gift!!

thanks for having me as your GD this month. i have loved every minute working with all you talented girls :)

tina said...

Very pretty.

Tina

~amy~ said...

super cute on the kraft!

dreenie said...

as always love all your projects !! any lil girl would love this!!!

SHartl said...

Cute idea..and I love the tulle on the handle!

shelly said...

cute project love the kraft and pink together :)

Lillian Child said...

Some little gal is going to adore this!!!

callyannc said...

This is soooooo adorable! TFS CallyAnn