Monday, September 19, 2011

EAD Monday Hop - You've Been Boo'd

Happy Monday!  I hope you are hopping along with the EAD Design Team today!  You should have arrived here from the EAD Designs Blog, if not make sure to go check it out.  The blog has been completely re-vamped and is so cute and VERY easy to navigate!  I have another card based on this month's color challenge...I can't help it.  It's such a great color combo and is so perfect for Halloween themed projects!

This week I am giving away a set of stickers from EAD Designs, but in order to win you need to leave a comment at each stop along the way...keep reading to find out which set you could win!

My card features a few of the spooky little owls from the Halloween Owls Stickerz set.  
Halloween Owls
Aren't these cute?  This week I am giving away a set of the Halloween Owls Stickerz!  Make sure to leave a comment at every stop along the way to be eligible to win!  I will draw a winner on Saturday, September 24th using random.org.

Don't Forget...


There's still time to enter this month's EAD Color Challenge!  Click HERE to link your project!

The next stop on today's hop is Liz from Liz's Paper Loft!

Have a great day!

17 comments:

~amy~ said...

woot woot! Lovin' your card Lauren!

Jingle said...

Your card is SO cute!

joeygirl86 said...

so so cute! i was thisclose to using those owls too! lol..love how you used the color combo again, those colors just flow and look great! :)

buglvr2010 said...

So adorable! I love it!

McVic said...

so cute~ love the owls!
kacee

katieo said...

What a fun Halloween card
katieoscreations@gmail.com

jessica said...

adorable card Lauren :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

I love love love this! those owls are adorable!

smyiow said...

Such a silly card! I love the owls!!

my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
smmyiow@gmail.com

Rose said...

too CUTE!!! :)

Paula Puckett said...

Never came across a halloween card featuring owls! Great idea! I love things that are different and original! TFS

jpuckett13 at woh dot rr dot com

tina said...

Such an adorable card. I love owls.

Tina

scrappy critters said...

Sooo adorable and I just LOVED your witch hat and all your cards and projects for the new release.. amazing...
♥Tam

Eva said...

Super cute card. Yes such a great color combo to work with.
Eva :0)
evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
I have a giveaway on my blog

kim.scrapper said...

Those owl stickers are adorable, cute card and tfs

Kelly Krocker Kreates said...

So stinkin' cute. Love the patch over the owls eye.

callyannc said...

Whooo me! Yes I wanna win! Too cute! Thanks for sharing your talent! CallyAnn
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com