Happy Saturday! The Scrappy Moms are hosting a fun Halloween Blog Hop! If you arrived here from Melanie's blog then you are in the right spot. (If you are a bit lost, don't worry - I will have the complete blog hop list at the end of this post!) Just in case you missed it yesterday - here's another sneak peek at the new Bewitched set!
Melanie and Tammy are giving away a set of stamps for today's blog! Each of us will draw one name from our comments and then Melanie and Tammy will draw the winner from that list.
So...this was cuter in my head. Don't you hate when that happens? It's still alright...I guess. I think I'll end up putting it on our entry table once it gets a little closer to Halloween. I may make a few tweaks to it before then...if I do, I post some updated pictures.
|Yes, all my glitter is still wet in this picture...and yes, that implies I waited till the last minute.|
The next stop on today's hop is the talented and sweet Bonnie!
Blog Hop List
- Paper Maiche Witch Hat - Joann's (also at Michaels)
- (2) 12 x 12 pieces of patterned paper (I used Mod-Podge to attach.)
- Tulle Ruffle - Simplicity
- Swiss Dot Fabric
- Fabric Flowers - Sizzix Flower Die Die
- Die Cuts - Silhouette Online Store
- Sentiments - Scrappy Moms Stamps Bewitched
- Martha Stewart Glitter Glue - Obsidian
- Purple Jewels
- Floral Wire Wrapped in Baker's Twine
- LOTS of hot glue
Thank you for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!