Happy Friday! Get ready for a weekend full of fun Scrappy Moms Stamps projects! Scrappy Moms is releasing TWO brand new sets and as always - they are in stock and ready to ship, so no long waits! I think you are going to love these - they are perfect for fall!
I have a REALLY cute project using the Bewitched set for tomorrow's blog hop (more on that later), but today I used the Game Day set for my project!
Make sure to check out the Scrappy Moms Design Team Members' blogs this week for lots of inspiration! Make sure to welcome our newest FULL TIME member - Saundra and our September Guest Designer - Laurie!
- Card Base from Birthday Bash
- Cheerleader sized at 3.50" from Recess
- Face Stamp - Peachy Keen Happy Lashes Face Assortment
- Sentiment - Scrappy Moms Stamps Game Day Set
- Maraschino Baker's Twine - Scrappy Moms Stamps
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- MS Glitter Glue - Garnet
Make sure to check back tomorrow for our Scrappy Moms Halloween Blog Hop!