Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge!

Today marks the start of another Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge!  The challenge this week is to create a project using a cut from the Mini Monsters Cricut cartridge.  As always...if you don't have that cartridge, you can use a similar die cut image.  I don't have Mini Monsters, so I chose a little witch from the Silhouette online store.  I paired her with a new sentiment from the Bewitched set from Scrappy Moms!
You can link up your project HERE on the Scrappy Moms Stamps site!

Hope you are having a fabulous Tuesday so far!  I love Tuesdays right now.  My daughter goes to preschool Tuesdays and Thursdays for three hours, and I am able to get soo much done in three hours.  She loves school and is already asking to go more often, so I don't feel too guilty about enjoying a little time alone.  Last Thursday I was able to dust and vacuum the whole house, decorate for fall, do three loads of laundry, and I prepped dinner.  It is crazy!  I am hoping to eventually start squeezing in some craft time too, but for right now I'm still trying to figure out a good schedule.  I have to start fitting in some time for some sort of exercise (ugh)...don't get me wrong, I am sure there is time in my day...I just need to make it a priority.  I know the blog has been a bit blah and slow lately, but I promise I am trying.  Just try and be patient with me!  Thank you so much for the sweet comments!  Some of you have been visiting from the very beginning and it means so much that you've kept coming back to see my projects!  To any newer readers - welcome and I hope you keep visiting! 

18 comments:

Glora said...

First of all this is probably the cutest witch ever! I totally want this bag! What an adorable job you did with her!!! And no worries on the blog thing, you are amazing and we will just enjoy what you have time to post. Take care! Hugs- Glora

Diane Hodrick said...

Super cute! Love this!

Luv Scrapping Together said...

Oh my, she is adorable!! I love this cut, Lauren! Awesome job!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

GiGi said...

She is ADORABLE! I love the bag!

Christine Riley said...

This is SO cute, love that little witch. I'll have to find her and purchase her. Great project! :)
Hugs, Christine

Melissa said...

She is too cute, I just love it!

Lisa said...

oh gosh she is just adorable!!!

TyTynNiyasmom said...

This is too cute!! As a mommy I know fitting in time for things can be a challenge, but please know that we will be here:)

Anonymous said...

Melissa says that is so cute. I have to agree it is the cutest witch I've seen too. don't follow regularly but started getting you by feed and you have such cute ideas. I understand about the making time for excericise and making time to craft.Keep up the good work.jburson1@bellsouth.net

Maria said...

Super cute treat bag!!! I love the little witch she's adorable.

Angelica - Market Street Stamps said...

SOOOO adorable!

Candace said...

LOVE that little witch!!! You've got me thinking about a Shilouette...

Candace
scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

SO FUN! I love her little face!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

This is so cute Lauren! :)

Got2BCrafting said...

This is the cutest little witch EVER!! I was hoping it was from a
Cricut cartridge.... too bad. :( Your bag is simply adorable, I love everything about it!
Lori

Anonymous said...

How did you get the top patterned paper edge to look like its "dripping"??

Lauren B. said...

I used the Martha Stewart "Drippy Goo" punch (isn't that the grossest name?). :)
Thanks!
Lauren

Sara Mahoney said...

Great job on that witch! I love it!!