Sunday, September 18, 2011

SMS Sneak Peek: Game On!....Car.

***If you are looking for the Scrappy Moms Halloween Hop, click HERE!***
For the five or so people that get the title of this post...this is for you.  For everyone else...sorry.  I know it is a pretty basic...kind of boring card, BUT if it makes you think of the scene from Wayne's World, then it's worth it.  You're welcome.  While I worked on this card, I watched some of my favorite Wayne's World clips and laughed out loud...by myself...in my craft room.  (Gun rack, anyone?)

Make sure to check out the newest Scrappy Moms Stamps releases - Bewitched and Game Day!  I used Game Day for my project today.
Game Day

That's it for today...short and sweet.  Party on!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

LOL!! I do get it!!! Great card!!! :)
Laurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

katieo said...

Funny love that you put humor into your card
atieoscreations@gmail.com

Alisha said...

LOL!! I like it. that would be a great card from my hubby.
alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

Erica said...

Anyone who didn't IMMEDIATELY get that is a psycho hose beast.