Tuesday, September 13, 2011

SMS Terrific Tuesday Challenge!!!

Happy Tuesday!  It's the start of another Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge!  The challenge this week is to create a *new* project using the Country Life Cricut cartridge. As always, if you don't have that cartridge, you can still play along by using a similar cut.  I don't have Country Life, so I browsed the digital booklet (you can find it HERE) to get some ideas.  As soon as I saw the needle and thread, it reminded me that I had planned on making this card during the sneak peek week for Quirky Quotes, but somehow never got around to it.  I am still trying to broaden my card horizons and I used THIS sketch for today's card! 
Quirky Quotes
Here's the inside of the card:
Normally I don't decorate the inside of my cards, but I had some scraps left over and decided I should put them to good use. 

I hope you can play along with us!  

There will be TWO brand new sets of Scrappy Moms Stamps debuting this Friday, September 16th!  Get ready for a week of projects...plus a Scrappy Moms Halloween Blog Hop on Saturday the 17th!  

13 comments:

Luv Scrapping Together said...

This is fabulous, Lauren! Love your designer paper!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

~amy~ said...

**darling**

bonnie said...

Super cute card and beautiful paper too! ;) Hugs x

Tara said...

Great card!
Tara
tarashomemadehappiness.blogspot.com

scrappy critters said...

Sooo adorable!!!

scrappy critters said...

Super cute card Lezyle!!!

Sarah said...

Love it! This will go in my inspiration folder in the back of my brain :) Love the gorgeous paper--good call on adding it to the inside to not waste it :)

Lezlye said...

Very cute Lauren!

HappyPlaceJen said...

Very cute card, Lauren! Love the spool of twine and it threaded through the needle! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

joeygirl86 said...

so cute! love the sketch and the soft colors.

Trisha said...

The paper is beautiful and I love how you used the twine on this card!!

Live Love and Scrap said...

What a WONDERFUL card!!! Love the twine and of course it is perfect with that sentiment!!! Great job Miss Lauren!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Pamspaperpassion said...

I love this card! Thanks for sharing! I am now a follower.
Pam of www.pamspaperpassion.blogspot.com