Friday, October 28, 2011

EAD + 2 cute ink

EAD Designs has a brand new co-branding partner - 2 cute ink.  There are some adorable images to choose from and there 10 sets being released today.  You can find them HERE on the EAD site.!  I used these super cute little angels for my project.

I know...I know...it's not even Halloween and this is my 2nd Christmas card in a week.  I bought some Christmas paper (Doodlebug Designs "Santa's Helper" and Echo Park's "Holly Jolly Christmas"...just in case you were wondering.) and now I have Christmas on the brain.  No...this snowflake paper isn't new - just because I have new paper doesn't mean that I can bear to actually use it. I have to work up to it a bit.  ;)
I cut this little angel's ponytail off, so it would look like a boy angel.  He's helping with the tree's garland.  

Make sure to stop by the EAD Designs blog to check out some more projects using the new 2 cute ink stickers!

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

darling!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

so fun!!!!!

angie ashuk said...

so sweet> and I love that you cut the ponytail off!!! I have a boy, and more often then not, all the angel stamps are girls. I love that you thought out of the box to make a little boy:)

Live Love and Scrap said...

GASP!!! I dont even know where to start LOL...the TREE!!! I love how you "strung" the twine...GENIUS...I love the glitter and the bling!!! I love how you stamped the angels on Kraft and made one a boy and I just LOVE EVERYTHING!!!

hugs,
Sarah