Monday, October 17, 2011

EAD Monday Hop: Cheer Up!


Happy Monday!  I hope you had a good weekend.  I hope you are hopping along with the EAD design team this morning.  You should have arrived here from our talented guest designer Ashley's blog, Heart Hugs Designs, if not make sure to head back to the EAD Designs blog to start from the very beginning.

I have a fun shape card to share with you today.  I've had this cut file for months, and I had completely forgotten about it.  I've seen a few versions of this flower pot card, but I think this one is especially cute.
I paired up this fun card with a sentiment from the Random Sayings sentiment set.
Random Sayings
I've said it before, but if you haven't tried the vinyl rub-ons from EAD Designs - you are missing out.  Whether you try out a set of sentiments or a set of images, I promise you will love them.
  Psssst...you could participate in this month's color challenge and get a 25% coupon (or you might even be lucky enough to win the $20 gift certificate) and scrapbooking supplies ship free.  I'm not really enabling you...just providing helpful suggestions.  ;) 


While the flower pot serves as the envelope, it still fits into a standard A2 sized envelope.  


The next stop on today's hop is the fabulous 
Liz from Liz's Paper Loft!

Materials Used:
  • Flower Pot Card - Lori Whitlock via Silhouette Online Store
  • Papers from DCWV and Bo Bunny
  • Sentiment - EAD Designs Random Sayings Rub-On Set
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
  • Tsukineko Pigment Ink - Olive & Copper
  • Color Box Chalk Ink - Rouge & Warm Red
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
  • Pop Dots
Hope you have a great day!
I have a couple of really cute crafty projects to share with you this week.  I hope you will check back!  

11 comments:

jessica said...

Beautiful job Lauren!! TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

Maria said...

super cute projects
marial302003@yahoo.com

Shelly said...

So Very pretty! Such cheerful colors! Just gorgeous!
Shelly

Eva said...

super cute, I love all of the stitching!
Eva :0)
evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
I have a giveaway on my blog

tina said...

I love it. The colors are great.

Tina

joeygirl86 said...

super cute! i've been wanting to make one of these! :)

pattyk said...

Love your flower pot !Its great.millierose651@aol.com

~amy~ said...

oh-so-CUTE!!!!

callyannc said...

Supercute flower pot! TFS CallyAnn

Lori Whitlock said...

Lauren, you made my day! I just bumped into your blog and saw several of my shapes in action! I just love seeing all the fun and creative things people create with my designs. Thanks for sharing! www.loriwhitlock.com

pattyk said...

great card --love the flowers millierose651@aol.com